[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Criminal misconduct within the Baltimore Police Department dominates the reasons for terminations. - Baltimore Sun ow.ly/33tLCl 1 hour ago
- Albino and proud: DR Congo first-of-a-kind festival promotes persecuted minority | Mail & Guardian Africa ow.ly/33tLCk 1 hour ago
- Keeping Police Misconduct Secret | East Bay Express - Keeping Police Misconduct Secret | East Bay Express: It seem... ow.ly/33tLCj 1 hour ago
- What this German football club just did highlights Britain's shameful record on refugees ow.ly/33tLep 1 hour ago
- What this German football club just did highlights Britain's shameful record on refugees -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHvcKO 1 hour ago