[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- I Just Got “Push Polled” by Hillary Clinton’s Nevada Campaign – Nolan Dalla – Linkis.com
- British government will be judged on actions not rhetoric – Sheehan
- Leaked Emails Claim Snyder Administration Withheld Lead Testing Results | ThinkProgress
- Mississippi lawmaker admits his education bill is to protect creationism | Ars Technica
- Fyffes accused of disrespecting plantation workers’ rights | Business | The Guardian
- #Fis4Fascism (& #TheAryanAbattoir) An #Antifa.scismus Notebook wp.me/p3exIw-YV / tinyurl.com/qbsjlr5 https://t.co/ltJg235FST 6 hours ago
- Audio: 4thWorldRadyo: Negotiating Madness: N.American Political Confusion in Black & White is.gd/vAeRYa https://t.co/A8T0b811ls 8 hours ago
- Nous ne sommes pas des #moustiques ow.ly/Ygifa #Blackface 1 day ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White wp.me/p3dV9c-8h https://t.co/H33a6gIzzN 1 day ago
- Mexico prison riot: at least 52 people killed and 12 injured in Monterrey | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/3bdDQo 2 days ago