[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 4thWorldRadyo seeks #Choctaw guests 2 discuss #RexdaleHenry & #Lakota 2 speak on #PaulCastaway Skype [aboriginalnewsgroup] Serious Only Pls 4 hours ago
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 ow.ly/324ZLE 16 hours ago
- Inside Torat Hamelech, the Jewish Extremist Terror Tract Endorsed by State-employed Rabbis | loonwatch.com ow.ly/324Zqa 16 hours ago
- First Nations and the federal election: An exercise in self-termination | Ricochet ow.ly/324Zq8 16 hours ago
- Palestinian baby burned to death in West Bank arson attack | 972 Magazine ow.ly/324Zq9 16 hours ago