[HuffPo] While legal experts argue the cameras should be marked with signs, the hunting society’s lawyer told Austrian public broadcaster ORF people never venture to the clearly marked land that forbids trespassers.With Austrian laws restricting the use of surveillance cameras, now the incident has sparked another national debate about data protection, a sensitive issue in Austria and Germany, reports Deutsche Spiegel.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Timeline Photos – Shut Down Australia | Facebook
- "So what happened is a historical fact, and it shouldn’t be difficult to get presidents and prime..." ow.ly/2XRrW0 5 hours ago
- Obesity-worldwide-infographic.jpg (960×2250) ow.ly/M75bn 5 hours ago
- SEMANTIC GENOCIDE: Three #Native Sons Discuss 'Operation #Geronimo' ow.ly/M73CV #ebooks #NDN @vgbnd @IAmNotAMascot 5 hours ago
- "So what happened is a historical fact, and it shouldn’t be difficult to get presidents and prime..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jIWg3v 6 hours ago
- "Mahmud, a well-known activist who also ran a small tech company, hosted poetry readings, computer..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jIWX5I 6 hours ago