The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Fascists Shut Down Nazi Rally at California State Capitol : Indybay
- WATCH: Videos From the Violent Police Mass-Arrest at Standing Rock — Global Justice Ecology Project
- Deutsche Bank, scandals bank — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Ermittlungen zu Anschlägen in #Dresden – #Polizei veröffentlicht Fahndungsfotos – #schauhin — dokumentationsarchiv
- Cuba Supports Fight vs. Racism, Discrimination and Xenophobia — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- The Modern [AfroIndio] Times | 4th World Issues; Antifaschismus Politic & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/8UIQ304JXmG 30 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo is in the studio ow.ly/muIQW Call-In via Skype/Jabber/SIP/GoogleTalk Today's Subjects: #LorneAhrens #BettyShelby 33 minutes ago
- thefreethoughtproject / “I’m the Law Today N**ga” — Cop Fired... ow.ly/hn485050i6n 3 hours ago
- "On a per person basis our economy is barely moving. We have seen enormous population growth in New..." ow.ly/g2S25050a55 4 hours ago
- AUDIO: 4thWorldRadyo: 'Racialism, Political Action & Prog EuroAmerican Resistivity' is.gd/GDNz8R #BDS #NoWhiteNonsense #TalkRadio 4 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.