The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Flash - Can genes make us liberal or conservative? - France 24 ow.ly/32ee1T 3 hours ago
- Grandson of Meir Kahane arrested for role in "Jewish terrorist network" - International Middle East Media Center ow.ly/32ee1U 3 hours ago
- Exposed: The Faces and Fake Names of the People Behind #PlannedParenthood Attack Videos | Democracy Now! ow.ly/Qvg3v 4 hours ago
- Are Journalists & Activists Safe Anywhere in Mexico? Protests Erupt over Killing of 5 in Mexico City | Democracy N... ow.ly/32e8Xv 4 hours ago
- GRAIN — Agro-colonialism in the Congo: European and US development finance bankrolls a new round of agro-coloniali... ow.ly/32e4JC 5 hours ago