“For years, government lawyers have been arguing that our case is too secret for the courts to consider, despite the mounting confirmation of widespread mass illegal surveillance of ordinary people,” said EFF Legal Director Cindy Cohn. “Now we have three former NSA officials confirming the basic facts. Neither the Constitution nor federal law allow the government to collect massive amounts of communications and data of innocent Americans and fish around in it in case it might find something interesting. This kind of power is too easily abused. We’re extremely pleased that more whistleblowers have come forward to help end this massive spying program.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Deli Owner Hangs White Pride Sign In Window, Promptly Goes Out Of Business
- Former BCL workers reject local environmental knowledge in heated FB debate
- several more tedious pindosi media deceptions (but they come to light more often, too)
- DEA, US Army bought $1.2M worth of hacking tools in recent years | Ars Technica
- Feds Indict Houston PD ‘Officer of the Year’ for Trafficking Cocaine for Los Zetas Cartel – The True News
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/LIQkl 1 day ago
- "Hackers also leaked digital files that contained confidential information.@These files contained..." ow.ly/2XuB9j 1 day ago
- Chicago Offers Reparations Package to Police Torture Victims | BlackPressUSA ow.ly/2XuzJY 1 day ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/LIwOZ 1 day ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/LIwG9 1 day ago