The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Cybersquatters giving some US presidential candidates a bad name
- Support Greece, not banking billionaires, British Labourite Corbyn says
- The 29 Elected Officials Who Can't Handle the Truth: Which WA Legislators Voted No on Native History in Public Sch... ow.ly/30JLYI 2 hours ago
- More damning evidence of the impacts of GMOs in Brazil - Global Justice Ecology Project ow.ly/30JHIS 2 hours ago
- KKK plans South Carolina State House rally | News & Observer ow.ly/30JHIR 2 hours ago
- KKK Launches Massive Membership Drive After Charleston Massacre - Linkis.com ow.ly/30JHIT 2 hours ago
- "“This is a war that I saw destroy lives,” she said. “It eliminated a generation of African American..." ow.ly/30JzQY 3 hours ago