The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- AUDIO: Neo- #Confederate Terrorism & #CaucasianParanoia In North America w/ #AntiRacist #Activist @violentfanon --> is.gd/5AmeNS 37 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo seeks #Choctaw guests 2 discuss #RexdaleHenry & #Lakota 2 speak on #PaulCastaway Skype [aboriginalnewsgroup] Serious Only Pls 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic ow.ly/Qlsq1 #SpokenWord #Knowledge 4 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/Qlsfd 4 hours ago
- The FBI is struggling to convince tech whizzes to take jobs at bureau - MarketWatch ow.ly/323Y04 5 hours ago