The Justice Ministry department that investigates police misconduct has improperly closed cases against dozens of policemen involved in violence against left-wing protesters in East Jerusalem, according to three appeals by a rights group over the last three months.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- South East Asia: ‘Boat people’ crisis summit an opportunity that must not be missed | Amnesty International USA ow.ly/2ZeWLQ 1 hour ago
- Dropping the Ball: Qatar Failing to Make Progress on Migrant Rights | Amnesty International USA ow.ly/2ZeMpi 1 hour ago
- Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News ow.ly/2ZeMph 1 hour ago
- False Sense of Security | Teaching Tolerance - False Sense of Security | Teaching Tolerance: For not having an ide... ow.ly/2ZeMpj 1 hour ago
- "Everyone wants to ensure that school is a safe place for a child to learn and grow,” said Teaching..." ow.ly/2ZeBsX 3 hours ago