The Justice Ministry department that investigates police misconduct has improperly closed cases against dozens of policemen involved in violence against left-wing protesters in East Jerusalem, according to three appeals by a rights group over the last three months.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- #Palestinian baby burned to death after #settlers set fire to home - Israel - news | Haaretz ow.ly/322Fku 3 hours ago
- The new pirate radio crackdown: 400 stations closed in the past two years | Television & radio | The Guardian ow.ly/322C7g 4 hours ago
- Sandra Bland Laid to Rest; First Black Judge in Waller County Demands Sheriff Resign over Her Death | Democracy No... ow.ly/322C7f 4 hours ago
- Israeli law to force-feed prisoners labeled ‘torture’ by doctors | McClatchy DC ow.ly/322yxM 5 hours ago
- Stan Grant: I can tell you how Adam Goodes feels. Every Indigenous person has felt it | Comment is free | The Guar... ow.ly/322yxL 5 hours ago