The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Is the Evidence from Racial Bias Shooting Task Studies a Smoking Gun? Results From a Meta-Analysis
- Support Grows for a National Commission on Reparatory Justice
- Why You Mad Son? Radio | Facebook
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- COINTELPRO warrior Dhoruba bin Wahad attacked by New Black Panther Party – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- "“The Republic does not make any distinction between its children,” Valls said. The education..." ow.ly/33sSYL 2 hours ago
- "“The Republic does not make any distinction between its children,” Valls said. The education minister,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tG6cdI 2 hours ago
- Russian and Chinese Intelligence Officials Using Hacked Data to Coordinate Their Search for American Spies ow.ly/33sLkr 2 hours ago
- Petroleum company has lease rights at Chilocco - Petroleum company has lease rights at Chilocco: [cherokeephoenix.... ow.ly/33sKUx 2 hours ago
- I CARE - #France: Talk of the town: French mayor's 'laboratory of the far right' ow.ly/33sKUy 2 hours ago