The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Surveillance planes spotted in the sky for days after West Baltimore rioting – The Washington Post
- Why is Senegal sending troops to Saudi Arabia? – BBC News
- Obama silent on Omaha Two case as UN human rights treaty review progresses – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- Video shows 4 black officers held at gunpoint by police – Black Politics on the Web
- The Tricky Business Of Combating The Islamic State In Minneapolis-St Paul | ThinkProgress
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'The Dogs of Race War: Negro Mercenaries & The #BaltimoreUprising' | is.gd/PdYdq9 #PirateRadio #TalkRadio 5 hours ago
- Waltham Forest community condemns EDL march as counter-demo planned (From East London and West Essex Guardian Seri... ow.ly/2YiLlK 8 hours ago
- It’s time to get uncomfortable and confront racism, white America. #IAmNotMikeBrown - The Anti-Media ow.ly/2YiLlJ 8 hours ago
- Israeli NGO ‘Breaking the silence’ spoke to over 60 IDF soldiers... ow.ly/2YiJAy 8 hours ago
- Video: Israeli NGO ‘Breaking the silence’ spoke to over 60 IDF soldiers about last summer’s Gaza offensive.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1kAbYSY 9 hours ago