The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Exclusive: White House Blocks Transfer of Cluster Bombs to Saudi Arabia | Foreign Policy
- Special operations forces in Syria ordered to remove Kurdish patches | TheHill
- Exclusive: More than 100 lawsuits, disputes, tied to Trump and his companies
- African Angst as the ‘New’ Black Feminism: When Revisionist Afrocentrism is Masked as Black Politic
- Stop corporate overfishing off Cook Islands — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Judge Compares Drug War To Slavery, Bravely Refuses To Put Convicted Drug Felon In Prison ow.ly/N4TY500MvA9 15 minutes ago
- APNS Public Radyo | #Indigenist Media for Intelligent #Aboriginals ow.ly/QUPR300GrJn #IndigenousRadio 1 hour ago
- Here's #KaliefBrowder's Heartbreaking #ResearchPaper On #SolitaryConfinement ow.ly/pqiQ300GrxV #BlackLivesMatter #HumanRights 1 hour ago
- David Cameron rejects Tony Blair's call for 'proper ground war' against Isis | UK Politics | News | The Indepen... ow.ly/As4I500Mrvc 1 hour ago
- Dragged and Beaten | Human Rights Watch - Dragged and Beaten | Human Rights Watch: The injuries to Sophea and C... ow.ly/grnf500Mrvd 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.