The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- From Console to Trigger: How Pentagon “Exploits” Video Game Culture to Wire Youth for War | Democracy Now!
- GOP establishment fears Donald Trump could permanently tarnish Republican party image – The Boston Globe
- Former al-Qaeda mufti: I condemn ISIL attacks – Al Jazeera English
- Dell apologizes for preinstalling bogus root-certificate on computers / Boing Boing
- Teen who ran away to join ISIS allegedly beaten to death when she tried to leave
- 4thWorldRadyo: #DrBenCarson does not Speak 4 Me & Other COINTELPRO Distractions in N.America is.gd/tncaSh https://t.co/vMYnBt4a0E 41 minutes ago
- #WhiteOnWhiteCrime more prevalent than #BlackOnBlack | Call & Post Newspaper | Cleveland, Ohio ( twitthat.com/3MIM5 ) 53 minutes ago
- (via Raeisha Williams: Police are ‘behind’ the... - (via Raeisha Williams: Police are ‘behind’ the shooting of ... ow.ly/38lcs5 3 hours ago
- 21st Century Manifest Destiny on the U.S.-Mexico Border | NACLA ow.ly/38l64N 4 hours ago
- Anonymous recruits help to battle ISIS, posts 'how-to' guides... | kirotv.com ow.ly/38l64M 4 hours ago