The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Canadian jailed for refusing to unlock his phone at the airport
- Prosecutors criticize D.C. crime lab’s handling of some DNA evidence – The Washington Post
- The Justice Department also says Ferguson police tolerated sexual harassment of female officers – The Washington Post
- S. African Government Will Investigate Allegations… – Matthew Aid
- Seeing the Stasi Through NSA Eyes | Consortiumnews
- Of Caucasians, Christians and Desperate White Men: (PDF) ow.ly/K1RCH 6 minutes ago
- HEIDEGGER'S CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo-Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/K1Rxw #WhiteSupremacy #Fascism #FarRight 7 minutes ago
- Election 2012: Witnessing the Ron Paul Campaign Humanise the Face of White Supremacist Politics : ow.ly/K1Rtv 7 minutes ago
- Do American #Negroes Dream of Alabaster Sheep? & other writings about #AfricanAmerican Pathologies: ow.ly/K1Q6l #Colonialism 15 minutes ago
- FOUR DIRECTIONS: Visions of a Real American (eBook) ow.ly/K1Q39 (PDF) #Poetry #NDN #indigenous 16 minutes ago