Buried in the International Monetary Fund’s annual survey of the U.S. economy is a contentious suggestion for fixing the housing market. The survey, which the IMF published on July 3, when many people were probably more focused on fireworks than finance, wasn’t upbeat. It said the recovery was “tepid” and pointed to housing as one place where the Obama administration could help things along. “The recovery could also strengthen if the policy measures aimed at a faster resolution of the housing crisis gain traction,” the IMF wrote.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Officer of the Year Eric Casebolt’z brutality inspirez courageouz youth to fight back (Black)
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Cuban Government Statement On Re-Establishing Diplomatic Ties With US - Eurasia Review ow.ly/30RIBC 2 hours ago
- "Tevens heeft TTIP een groot effect op onze democratische processen, door middel van de ISDS-clausule..." ow.ly/30RwnH 3 hours ago
- "Tevens heeft TTIP een groot effect op onze democratische processen, door middel van de ISDS-clausule..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1obctOq 3 hours ago
- Mismeasures of Radical #Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughts on African Fascism & the Failure of #MasterRace Narratives ow.ly/P5WGu 3 hours ago
- "Overall, real average incomes per family in 2014 grew by a substantial 4.8 percent. For the bottom..." ow.ly/30RqvW 4 hours ago