Buried in the International Monetary Fund’s annual survey of the U.S. economy is a contentious suggestion for fixing the housing market. The survey, which the IMF published on July 3, when many people were probably more focused on fireworks than finance, wasn’t upbeat. It said the recovery was “tepid” and pointed to housing as one place where the Obama administration could help things along. “The recovery could also strengthen if the policy measures aimed at a faster resolution of the housing crisis gain traction,” the IMF wrote.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- "The “leaflet bombs” scattered dozens of flyers in the area, a communique, issued by a “National..." ow.ly/326AyI 8 hours ago
- Documental revela que hubo 600 intentos para asesinar a Fidel Castro - Plumas libres ow.ly/326AkC 8 hours ago
- Drones of terror? Homeland Security warns UAVs could be used ‘for attacks’ — RT USA ow.ly/326AkD 8 hours ago
- Cellmate Charged In ‘Jail Death’ Of #RexdaleHenry | RED POWER MEDIA ow.ly/326y2D 9 hours ago
- Why Jewish Terror Is Different This Time - Opinion – Forward.com ow.ly/326y2B 9 hours ago