The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- ‘Leaked’ Memo Signals Danger of Stepped Up U.S. Aggression: Syria Needs a Real Revolution—Not an Even Worse Reactionary Bloodbath
- Former naval officer Chung Eui-sung reportedly collected brokerage fee of 300 billion won for just one project
- 20 Arrested for Blocking NRA Driveway to Call for Assault Weapons Ban | Democracy Now!
- A Senate committee wants to crack down on spy agencies’ cozy relationship with Hollywood | VICE News
- Freud’s Grandson Linked to Madeleine McCann and VIP Pedophile Ring
- Maxim Chalenko: Greek anti-fascists forced transfer of Ukrainian propaganda event ow.ly/gY8q501JSpI 17 hours ago
- ANCA: Pope’s condemnation of Armenian Genocide strengthens Christian solidarity ow.ly/oECX501JSor 17 hours ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issue; Anti-Fascism; International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/z8ly301C39j 17 hours ago
- Britain Stuns World by Voting to Leave the European Union | Democracy Now! ow.ly/Viyn501JNpP 18 hours ago
- UPDATE: "Make America White Again" campaign signs removed - UPDATE: "Make America White Again" campaign signs r... ow.ly/LpDz501JMQU 18 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.