Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- On the blacklist: how did the UK’s top building firms get secret information on their workers? | UK news | The Guardian
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- More white evangelicals than American Jews say God gave Israel to the Jewish people | Pew Research Center ow.ly/2VkgfP 1 hour ago
- Police Killing of Unarmed Native American Continues To Receive Little Media Attention ow.ly/2VkgfQ 1 hour ago
- "Gantz’s period as chief of staff was a tumultuous one, as he found himself shepherding the IDF..." ow.ly/2VkfJK 1 hour ago
- RT @TheAngryindian: @NeilJEdmondson What my being Gullah have to do w/ you simply answering the question? 2 hours ago
- "Gantz’s period as chief of staff was a tumultuous one, as he found himself shepherding the IDF through..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1elY-fH 2 hours ago