Nearly 300 cars contaminated by last year’s radioactive leak at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant were stopped by customs officials at the Russian-Japanese border. The head of Russia’s Consumer Rights Organization Gennady Onishchenko said a 24-hour monitoring of all imports and radiation control were immediately introduced at the country’s Far Eastern border.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over ‘disrespectful’ Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- नेपाल भूकंप: मरने वालों की संख्या 4,000 के पार, 7,000 जख्मी-Khabar IndiaTV ow.ly/2XXmoo 1 hour ago
- whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: the... - whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: t... ow.ly/2XXm08 1 hour ago
- Photo: whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: the protesters are high school students who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jW4wO0 1 hour ago
- Photo: bitterbitchclubpresident: fyeahindigenousfashion: tee, Indigenous Princess (Tlingit) Must have!!! tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jW4UQe 1 hour ago
- Photo: revolutionarykoolaid: They buried Freddie today. He is one of too many lives stolen by the Baltimore... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jW4Is0 1 hour ago