Despite his support for paranoid conspiracy theorists, Drudge has received frequent praise from the media and political right. Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine and MSNBC, has called Drudge “the Walter Cronkite of his era,” advising “you can’t refresh Drudge too often.” Politico co-founder John Harris recently called Drudge Report’s influence on the political debate “a real achievement.” During this year’s campaign, Mitt Romney singled out Drudge as one of his favorite websites, and posted an online video of himself reading the Drudge Report on his iPad.Drudge can provide 10% or more of total traffic to large media sites like NYPost.com, Boston.com and FoxNews.com, creating a powerful incentive for the mainstream media to overlook the unsavory side of his operation.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- Japanese man gunned down in Bangladesh, IS takes credit; second foreigner shot in one week | The Indian Express
- German professor Jörg Baberowski hates refugees
- Staatsschutz prüft Maßnahmen – Neonazis listen Flüchtlingshelfer im Netz auf
- France’s Government Aims to Give Itself—and the NSA—Carte Blanche to Spy on the World « Aletho News
- (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) ow.ly/350sc4 1 hour ago
- Video: (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVcSjh 2 hours ago
- "In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVbybl 2 hours ago
- "Mah-hi-vist Goodblanket, an 18-year-old Cheyenne and Arapaho youth, died on December 21, 2013, after..." ow.ly/350oPA 2 hours ago
- An Independent Database Has Found Canada Lost Over 600 Missing or Murdered Aboriginal Men | VICE | Canada ow.ly/350oBH 2 hours ago