Despite his support for paranoid conspiracy theorists, Drudge has received frequent praise from the media and political right. Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine and MSNBC, has called Drudge “the Walter Cronkite of his era,” advising “you can’t refresh Drudge too often.” Politico co-founder John Harris recently called Drudge Report’s influence on the political debate “a real achievement.” During this year’s campaign, Mitt Romney singled out Drudge as one of his favorite websites, and posted an online video of himself reading the Drudge Report on his iPad.Drudge can provide 10% or more of total traffic to large media sites like NYPost.com, Boston.com and FoxNews.com, creating a powerful incentive for the mainstream media to overlook the unsavory side of his operation.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea - #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea Wearing bomber-style jacket... ow.ly/WtAZ50eGHa0 44 minutes ago
- Métis Nation of Alberta Responds to '60's Scoop Announcement - Métis Nation of Alberta | Métis Nation of Albert... ow.ly/gFS950eGxd6 1 hour ago
- mehreenkasana: Spoke with The National Network to End Domestic... ow.ly/35j050eGxk8 1 hour ago
- #MétisNation of Alberta Responds to '60's Scoop Announcement - Métis Nation of #Alberta ow.ly/mj4i30fYAjX 2 hours ago
- "And so I offer this counternarrative from the boundary of genetic freakdom, as close as I will ever..." ow.ly/1EAS50eGvvq 2 hours ago
- #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea
- Macron sets out counter-terror programme for next five years – France 24
- Quebec passes controversial face veil ban
- Catalan leader Puigdemont told to act with ‘good sense’
- North Korea warns nuclear war could break out ‘at any moment’
- Indigenous rights ‘serious obstacle’ to Kinder Morgan pipeline
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.