When Rep. Keith Ellison R-MN asked his colleague Rep. Michele Bachmann R-MN to produce “credible, substantial evidence” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “deep penetration” into the U.S. government, she responded with a 16-page letter. In her new letter — a follow-up on letters she wrote with colleagues to the Inspectors General of four government agencies demanding they look into her chargers — Bachmann denied she had suggested Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin is linked to the Brotherhood and gave 59 footnoted sources for her claim.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- Demand The US Justice Dept Do The Right Thing Philly August 1st | Moorbey’z Blog
- Press Release: Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar Orders Apache Stronghold Visitors Removed by Capitol Police, Threatens Grandmothers With Arrest
- White House says more than 30 Americans held hostage - CNNPolitics.com ow.ly/31UpER 9 hours ago
- "It’s the $80 billion dollar question across the United States, just one of several tough asks being..." ow.ly/31UplM 9 hours ago
- "It’s the $80 billion dollar question across the United States, just one of several tough asks being..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qdBIQY 10 hours ago
- Nearly No Consequences For Drunk Executives Who Poured Beer On Native American Children's Heads | ThinkProgress ow.ly/31U827 11 hours ago
- Nice White Dad Mysteriously Dies In Police Custody, We Can Talk Police Brutality Now? | Wonkette ow.ly/31U826 11 hours ago