When Rep. Keith Ellison R-MN asked his colleague Rep. Michele Bachmann R-MN to produce “credible, substantial evidence” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “deep penetration” into the U.S. government, she responded with a 16-page letter. In her new letter — a follow-up on letters she wrote with colleagues to the Inspectors General of four government agencies demanding they look into her chargers — Bachmann denied she had suggested Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin is linked to the Brotherhood and gave 59 footnoted sources for her claim.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Petition: SAY NO TO DISNEYFICATION OF COLONIZATION! Tell Disney Not to Make “Princess of North Sudan”!
- Amtrak Passenger Claims DEA Agent Straight Up Stole $60 From His Wallet
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- dailykos.com: The shocking truth about the two Chicago Police officers posing in this horrendous photo ow.ly/2Z9v98 6 hours ago
- Bob Joseph - Reading for Reconciliation 6 books on Residential Schools ow.ly/2Z9v97 6 hours ago
- "“Mari kita menuntut agar pelakunya ditangkap, dipecat, dan dipenjarakan. Tidak lupa juga, buka..." ow.ly/2Z9kqq 7 hours ago
- "“Mari kita menuntut agar pelakunya ditangkap, dipecat, dan dipenjarakan. Tidak lupa juga, buka rekaman..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1loeBhp 8 hours ago
- "Landrieu also worked to expedite the approval of liquified natural gas export terminals, another..." ow.ly/2Z7I2h 19 hours ago