When Rep. Keith Ellison R-MN asked his colleague Rep. Michele Bachmann R-MN to produce “credible, substantial evidence” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “deep penetration” into the U.S. government, she responded with a 16-page letter. In her new letter — a follow-up on letters she wrote with colleagues to the Inspectors General of four government agencies demanding they look into her chargers — Bachmann denied she had suggested Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin is linked to the Brotherhood and gave 59 footnoted sources for her claim.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Timeline Photos – Shut Down Australia | Facebook
- Flash - HIV cases skyrocket among US painkiller drug abusers - France 24 ow.ly/2XQvhq 7 hours ago
- "It is an enduring stereotype – conservatives prefer suburban McMansions while liberals like urban..." ow.ly/2XQoRp 9 hours ago
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22 | Moorbey'z Blog - Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22 | Moorbey'z Blog: Mumia is being he... ow.ly/2XQkjG 10 hours ago
- "It is an enduring stereotype – conservatives prefer suburban McMansions while liberals like urban..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jFX9D9 10 hours ago
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and..." ow.ly/2XQem0 12 hours ago