The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Obama administration spied on German media, government – CNNPolitics.com
- Officer of the Year Eric Casebolt’z brutality inspirez courageouz youth to fight back (Black)
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- "At first when they had contacted the company regarding reports from sources at several banks who..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ogzQ6L 8 minutes ago
- #DylannRoof: #neoConfederate #Terrorism & #CaucasianParanoia In North America w/ @violentfanon --> APNS Public Radyo is.gd/5AmeNS 12 minutes ago
- France says 'non' to Assange asylum plea - The Local - France says 'non' to Assange asylum plea - The Local: "I am... ow.ly/30UlCZ 50 minutes ago
- Obama to host head of Vietnam communist party - Yahoo News - Obama to host head of Vietnam communist party - Yahoo... ow.ly/30UlD0 50 minutes ago
- "The 44-year-old is due to be questioned in the British capital by Swedish prosecutors later this..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ogm9ti 1 hour ago