The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Video shows 4 black officers held at gunpoint by police – Black Politics on the Web
- The Tricky Business Of Combating The Islamic State In Minneapolis-St Paul | ThinkProgress
- Accomplices Not Allies: Abolishing the Ally Industrial Complex
- Going after the federal government’s porn problem – Watchdog.org
- Un 1er mai pluvieux mais déterminé à Rodez (12)
- We Need a Full, Transparent Review of the US Targeted Killing Program | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for ... ow.ly/2YelKE 8 hours ago
- In India, a Broken System Leaves a ‘Broken’ People Powerless | Inter Press Service ow.ly/2YelKF 8 hours ago
- "Johnson has been booted off of Twitter multiple times for posting private information about people..." ow.ly/2YedcK 10 hours ago
- Former Political Prisoners taken Santiago Cathedral demanding compliance to their demands - The Bewilderment ow.ly/2YecHN 10 hours ago
- German TV Program Shows Qatar Slave Conditions, More FIFA Corruption� ow.ly/2YecHM 10 hours ago