The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- Texas police warned of new threats from biker gangs – AOL.com
- 4th World Radyo: The Hidden American Gulag: TheAngryindian Speaks with George Mallinckrodt
- "Everything Sanders did was for the American worker, from protecting them from outsourcing and cheap..." ow.ly/2Z4jZk 49 minutes ago
- "“If an attacker can trace a smartphone user for a few days, he may be able to infer the user’s..." ow.ly/2Z48cy 2 hours ago
- US, Israeli Military Advisors Accused of Aiding ISIL Arrested in Iraq / Sputnik International ow.ly/2Z47bs 2 hours ago
- From missions to homelands and back to assimilation | REDFLAG ow.ly/2Z47bt 2 hours ago
- Internal memo shows Greater Manchester Police 'spied on Stephen Lawrence campaigners ahead of a public inquiry' - ... ow.ly/2Z47bu 2 hours ago