The German Cabinet selected a new president for its domestic intelligence agency on Wednesday. The announcement came after several turbulent weeks for the agency that has resulted in three of its top officials stepping down amid a scandal connected to a series of far-right murders.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Genocide In #OccupiedPalestine w/ #AntiZionist #activist @Thalwen ow.ly/QrPsv #WasBurnedAlive #AliDawabshe 23 minutes ago
- Maisy Marie Odjick - Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls - CBC ow.ly/32anYd 2 hours ago
- #GOP McConnell Voted In 1993 To Legalize Fetal Tissue Donations After Abortion ow.ly/32anYc 2 hours ago
- 1 in 6 killings in Rio de Janeiro are by on-duty police - Telegraph ow.ly/32anYe 2 hours ago
- In Deming New Mexico a man David Eckert was leaving a Walmart... ow.ly/32agml 3 hours ago