“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV-UAE financed Egypt military coup: Leaks
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- Israel Working With Al-Qaeda? « LobeLog
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- MAR 5 thru 9 - 3rd Navajo Area sexual Assault Response Team Training, Window Rock AZ.pdf - Google Drive ow.ly/2VofWQ 9 hours ago
- New Zealand MP slams government as Indonesian minister visits - Free West Papua ow.ly/2VofWP 9 hours ago
- IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone - IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone: [modern... ow.ly/2VofWR 9 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." ow.ly/2VofNr 9 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1esYalr 10 hours ago