“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- Japanese man gunned down in Bangladesh, IS takes credit; second foreigner shot in one week | The Indian Express
- German professor Jörg Baberowski hates refugees
- Staatsschutz prüft Maßnahmen – Neonazis listen Flüchtlingshelfer im Netz auf
- France’s Government Aims to Give Itself—and the NSA—Carte Blanche to Spy on the World « Aletho News
- (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) ow.ly/350sc4 3 hours ago
- Video: (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVcSjh 4 hours ago
- "In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVbybl 4 hours ago
- "Mah-hi-vist Goodblanket, an 18-year-old Cheyenne and Arapaho youth, died on December 21, 2013, after..." ow.ly/350oPA 4 hours ago
- An Independent Database Has Found Canada Lost Over 600 Missing or Murdered Aboriginal Men | VICE | Canada ow.ly/350oBH 4 hours ago