On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- DEA sees Hezbollah link to Colombian cartel | World War 4 Report
- New U.S. intelligence report says Islamic State weaker | Reuters
- Body pulled from Lake Ontario ID’d as Toronto police officer – Toronto – CBC News
- micdotcom: Watch: This haunting drone footage of a Sryian city... ow.ly/3b0f7v 1 hour ago
- APNSPR: Why are some on the Left & Far-Left shedding tears over Lavoy Finicum, the Hammonds & the #BundyMilitia?? is.gd/X1tDjl 3 hours ago
- The Martyrdom of Leonard Peltier | Outside Online - The Martyrdom of Leonard Peltier | Outside Online - On the ... ow.ly/3b09z8 3 hours ago
- "“That kind of news is very welcome. I look forward to discussing that with the Saudi defense..." ow.ly/3b09nq 3 hours ago
- The Martyrdom of #LeonardPeltier | Outside Online | [Modern Times] ow.ly/Y0VPZ 3 hours ago