On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Timeline Photos – Shut Down Australia | Facebook
- Yemen talks should begin after halt to violence- Yemen Post English Newspaper Online
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and “militant”..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF1RUk 37 minutes ago
- "In order to deflect criticism of the department, but really his leadership, Chief Beck is now..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF0Ay7 42 minutes ago
- Video: The Fort Smith Police Department shared a hard drive with a lawyer for whistleblowers in the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jE-aTi 44 minutes ago
- "On Tuesday, participants from three of the NGOs serving signing deaf people in Cambodia, Deaf..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jEveeU 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: '500 More Years of White Racist #Colonialism & Abuse?' is.gd/9Urpw8 #WalterScott #JusticeForCindyGladue #Mumia 1 hour ago