On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Islamic State ‘used mustard gas’ against peshmerga – BBC News
- Dissent on Israel Not Permitted at Bernie Sanders Event
- Editorial: Rudy Giuliani, a sellout on gun control stance – NY Daily News
- Video shows NYPD cop pepper spray man after allegedly taking his cash | Fusion
- This Tattooed, Head-shaven, Straight-talking Mayor Wants to Be the Next Senator From Pennsylvania
- Turkmenistan Reshuffles Security Chiefs As Afghan Unrest Deepens | EurasiaNet.org ow.ly/35ctOe 17 hours ago
- Wikileaks Exposes Secret Deal To Get Saudi Arabia On UN Human Rights Council ow.ly/35citT 19 hours ago
- Tatar militants pledge to Syria's Nusra Front? | World War 4 Report ow.ly/35citS 19 hours ago
- Israeli undercover agents filmed infiltrating Palestinian protests, pulling guns on demonstrators - International ... ow.ly/35citU 19 hours ago
- A shout out to Olympia, WA: You're... - Friends of Peltier | Facebook ow.ly/35chIS 19 hours ago