On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- Port Fail: Vulnerability reveals real IP | Perfect Privacy
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- "Warren Robinson’s death warranted more coverage in local media, but considering the mayhem that..." ow.ly/38og1R 15 hours ago
- Family Of Indigenous Woman Who Died In Police Custody Disgusted By Cruel Online Abuse - BuzzFeed News ow.ly/38og43 15 hours ago
- UPDATED: US White Supremacists are Targeting #BlackLivesMatter Activists | [Modern Times] ow.ly/V7TaB 15 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/V7SZt 15 hours ago
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/38o9u4 17 hours ago