On July 24, 2012, a group of about 50 Israelis marched to police headquarters in south Tel Aviv to demand the immediate expulsion of all non-Jewish African asylum-seekers from the country. The crowd was smaller than those previous anti-African street rallies managed to assemble by more than an order of magnitude. But if those in attendance were fewer in number, it was not because hatred towards the Africans has dissipated, but rather because the Israeli government has since answered the protestors’ demands with action.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Company Asks Cops to Keep Use of License Plate Trackers Secret | American Civil Liberties Union
- Mbeki to African leaders: Invest in ICT infrastructure to solve local challenges – Vanguard News
- Private police carry guns and make arrests, and their ranks are swelling – The Washington Post
- Man indicted for fatal beating of transgendered woman – NY Daily News
- David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Leaking Classified Information – BuzzFeed News
- Video: his event is organised by Verso Books and Independent Jewish Voices, and is dedicated to Eric... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1f4aeBG 3 minutes ago
- In 10 mins: 4thWorldRadyo Call-In via Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' / Tell the #4thWorld what U think abt #FergusonReport #DarrenWilson #MMIW 7 minutes ago
- "The Takfiri ISIL militants have “bulldozed” the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud in the northern part..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1f4Uzzx 20 minutes ago
- rtamerica:Missing link? African bones extend humanity’s timeline... ow.ly/2VwO6h 25 minutes ago
- Aboriginal Inmates Go on Hunger Strike in Regina, Winning Access to Cultural Practices | VICE | Canada ow.ly/2VwNS9 25 minutes ago