Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Much torture in Turkish prisons — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Petraeus would have to notify probation officer if named secretary of State
- World Bank’s Forest Carbon Partnership Facility “Has Not Saved a Single Hectare of Forest” — Global Justice Ecology Project
- Turkish warplane kills US American in Syria — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Notorious “Butcher of Kabul” warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar pardoned by the Afghan government
- Hillary Clinton’s “Corrupt Establishment” Is Now Advising Donald Trump ow.ly/QC2H5079ET5 1 hour ago
- HEIDEGGER'S CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo-Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/Vp1Gd https://t.co/fA0sTNq2ip 3 hours ago
- Duke, Michigan State condemn fan's sign referencing Flint water crisis ow.ly/x06U5079x0R 3 hours ago
- Aboriginal News Group Staement on the Passing of Dr. Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz | APNS Novaĵagentejo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- KING: Louisiana says Joe McKnight’s black life doesn’t matter ow.ly/N9WW5079lfB 4 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.