Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- I Just Got “Push Polled” by Hillary Clinton’s Nevada Campaign – Nolan Dalla – Linkis.com
- British government will be judged on actions not rhetoric – Sheehan
- Leaked Emails Claim Snyder Administration Withheld Lead Testing Results | ThinkProgress
- Mississippi lawmaker admits his education bill is to protect creationism | Ars Technica
- Fyffes accused of disrespecting plantation workers’ rights | Business | The Guardian
- Nous ne sommes pas des #moustiques ow.ly/Ygifa #Blackface 9 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White wp.me/p3dV9c-8h https://t.co/H33a6gIzzN 9 hours ago
- Mexico prison riot: at least 52 people killed and 12 injured in Monterrey | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/3bdDQo 1 day ago
- Tripura village committee polls on February 24 - ians-in2738-yahoopartner: Agartala, Jan 27 (IANS) Polls to 587... ow.ly/3bdyPO 1 day ago
- Congress not new to championing Dalit's rights: Digvijay - aniin2578-yahoopartner: Varanasi, Jan. 30 (ANI): The... ow.ly/3bdrYN 1 day ago