Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: The Ides of March: EasyD and the Unbearable Mishegoss of Compromised American Politics – @TheAngryindian in Conversation with @BobKincaid of Head On Radio
- Yazidis who suffered genocide are fleeing again, but this time not from the Islamic State – The Washington Post
- Met police accused of using hackers to access protesters’ emails
- North Korea’s Latest Missile Test Failed ‘Within Seconds’ / Robbie Gramer
- Former Trump aide Manafort hires crisis communications firm By Megan R. Wilson
- ‘I was abducted and threatened with rape by police’ - Gazete Şûjin ow.ly/gnQ150amwcI 16 hours ago
- The Modern [AfroIndio] Times | 4th World Issues; Antifaschismus Politic & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/YaER30aaghN 17 hours ago
- ‘I was abducted and threatened with rape by police’ - Gazete Ş�jin ow.ly/HOXL50amspK 17 hours ago
- 4th World Radyo: The Ides of March: EasyD and the Unbearable Mishegoss of Compromised American Politics - @TheA... ow.ly/PkZD50amrMn 17 hours ago
- Denis Cuspert, aka Deso Dogg, is a German who joined the Islamic... ow.ly/L2yF50amosF 18 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.