Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV-UAE financed Egypt military coup: Leaks
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- Israel Working With Al-Qaeda? « LobeLog
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- MAR 5 thru 9 - 3rd Navajo Area sexual Assault Response Team Training, Window Rock AZ.pdf - Google Drive ow.ly/2VofWQ 5 hours ago
- New Zealand MP slams government as Indonesian minister visits - Free West Papua ow.ly/2VofWP 5 hours ago
- IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone - IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone: [modern... ow.ly/2VofWR 5 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." ow.ly/2VofNr 5 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1esYalr 6 hours ago