Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Meet the Elite U.S.-Trained Special Forces Chief Who Just Joined ISIS
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." ow.ly/2ZfJ69 18 hours ago
- The U.S.-trained commander of Tajikistan’s special forces has joined the Islamic State - The Washington Post ow.ly/2ZfJ3D 18 hours ago
- Fox & Friends Doesn't See Any Problem With Statue That Displays Native Americans Kneeling To White Missionary | Bl... ow.ly/2ZfJ3C 18 hours ago
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1l_f4U4 19 hours ago
- A City Where Everyone Works, There Is No Police, And The Salary Is 1200 Euros | Peaceful Warriors ow.ly/2ZfH4q 19 hours ago