Servindi, August 4, 2012. – The Indigenous Organization of Antioquia (OIA) claimed that the young Embera Carlos Mario Domicó Domicó Dabeiba Township, died Tuesday evening July 31, victim of the blast wave caused by bombs dropped the air by the Army. Indian boy’s body was taken the next day by members of their community Otter Tascón Hospital of Dabeiba. The governor confirmed that the July 31, 2012 between 9 and 10 pm, the Army had started to drop bombs across the road from the site known as Tascón Urabá on the road to the height Dabeiba – Mutata. One of the explosives fell into the family home of Carlos Mario Domico, 17, who slept with his wife Yaripuma Domico, of the same age, who is five months pregnant. The explosive struck the young produciéndole death immediately and left with injuries to the wife.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Native American Woman Dies in Jail, Begging for Help. Officers Told Her to “Quit Faking” | The Free Thought Projec... ow.ly/327MP4 11 hours ago
- Suffering and loss in Istanbul’s transgender slum | Middle East Eye ow.ly/327MP5 11 hours ago
- (via ▶ Lobbyist Claims Monsanto’s Roundup Is Safe To... - (via ▶ Lobbyist Claims Monsanto’s Roundup Is Safe To Dri... ow.ly/327IR8 12 hours ago
- Organizaciones indígenas y campesinas solicitarán referéndum para reelegir a Evo Morales | RNV ow.ly/327Ivz 12 hours ago
- Video: (via ▶ Lobbyist Claims Monsanto’s Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1r4WraQ 12 hours ago