A documentary on the business plot of 1932, in which a group of private financiers sought to depose FDR and impose a fascist government in the United States.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Truth on malicious Tory hyperbole - Paul Flynn - Read My Day ow.ly/4nlvhO 24 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'Conscious Absurdity & the Commonplace Acceptance of Irrational Bollocks' is.gd/NAD7pq https://t.co/q2zs9Nzi1u 25 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo taking calls discussing #KenLivingstone #Labour #NazShah #Judeophobia & #Zionism via Skype / Be Heard! [aboriginalnewsgroup] 2 hours ago
- The Angry Arab News Service/وكالة أنباء العربي الغاضب: FLASH: Huffington Post removed an article after posting ... ow.ly/8JZTyN 17 hours ago
- This Doc Uncovers an Afro-Cuban Community Singing in an Almost Extinct African Language ow.ly/8JZQnv 18 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.