The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- Port Fail: Vulnerability reveals real IP | Perfect Privacy
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/38o9u4 46 minutes ago
- Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/38o976 47 minutes ago
- Saudi Arabia sues man who tw**ted that poet’s death sentence was “Isis-like” � Why Evolution Is True ow.ly/38o977 47 minutes ago
- Three Men Who Shot Black Lives Matter Protesters Emerged From Internet’s Racist Swamps | Southern Poverty Law C... ow.ly/38o5Df 1 hour ago
- How many inmates have died in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's jails? Who knows, but it's a big number. ow.ly/38o5Dg 1 hour ago