The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- Letter reveals that Ben-Gurion gave the order to prevent the Arabs back during the Nakba ow.ly/2Zfp6H 1 hour ago
- "Blum first began attacking the Voting Rights Act after losing a Houston Congressional race to a..." ow.ly/2Zfon1 1 hour ago
- Comunicado « Enlace #Zapatista ow.ly/ND1Ud 2 hours ago
- "Blum first began attacking the Voting Rights Act after losing a Houston Congressional race to a black..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lztdvp 2 hours ago
- "As in the TPP, and expanding on the earlier leaked draft, TISA also includes a prohibition on laws..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lzkgg4 3 hours ago