The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- LISTEN: Alleged Kansas Gunman Frazier Glenn Miller Discusses the Tea Party, Obama, and Ron Paul | Mother Jones
- Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Saudi princesses tortured for protesting regime’s anti-women policy
- Bringing Gunz To Protest Ralliez and Other Thingz You Can Only Get Away With If You’re White
- Food Banks: Geordie Greig’s Duranty Journalism
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just..." ow.ly/2FRKhm 5 hours ago
- "The point here is well taken: there certainly is racial animus at work. But it’s not just towards poor..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Df-vqw 6 hours ago
- "Socialism, though, was only the latest attempt to grapple with a deeper problem. With the lonely..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfx_QH 6 hours ago
- Indianz.Com > Western Shoshone man sues BLM for $30M in grazing fee fight ow.ly/2FRJ4a 6 hours ago
- "In Bengkulu, the wife of a failed candidate used the Koran to force people to admit to accepting money..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Dfk3A5 6 hours ago