Police video recorded the night a young man was fatally shot in an Arkansas patrol car while his hands were cuffed behind his back hasnt resolved questions about whether he shot himself in the head as officers said.Police released footage to The Associated Press and other news organizations under a Freedom of Information Act request this week. They released more footage Friday amid questions about why the first batch of video appeared to end before the officers found Chavis Carter, 21, slumped over and bleeding in the back of a patrol car on July 28 as described in a police report. Police have said officers had frisked Carter twice without finding a gun.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- Texas police warned of new threats from biker gangs – AOL.com
- 4th World Radyo: The Hidden American Gulag: TheAngryindian Speaks with George Mallinckrodt
- "Everything Sanders did was for the American worker, from protecting them from outsourcing and cheap..." ow.ly/2Z4jZk 6 hours ago
- "“If an attacker can trace a smartphone user for a few days, he may be able to infer the user’s..." ow.ly/2Z48cy 8 hours ago
- US, Israeli Military Advisors Accused of Aiding ISIL Arrested in Iraq / Sputnik International ow.ly/2Z47bs 8 hours ago
- From missions to homelands and back to assimilation | REDFLAG ow.ly/2Z47bt 8 hours ago
- Internal memo shows Greater Manchester Police 'spied on Stephen Lawrence campaigners ahead of a public inquiry' - ... ow.ly/2Z47bu 8 hours ago