Press TV – Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has warned the British government about “severe consequences” of a potential breach of the diplomatic status of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.In a speech on a national television on Monday August 20, Chavez threatened Britain with radical measures if its authorities break into the Ecuadorian Embassy in the UK capital to arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.Emphasizing that that the Ecuadorian government is not alone, he said, “If Britain decides to violate the sovereignty of Ecuador, our response will be radical. We advise the British government to think well over this since the epoch, when empires did whatever they wanted to, is long over.”On Thursday August 16, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino announced that the South American country has decided to grant Assange political asylum.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Muslim crimes in Canada up 60%, StatsCan reports | CBC News
- Isolated on an island prison, Kurdish leader Apo #Öcalan remains oblivious to #Turkey’s capture of his #Syrian commune.
- Israeli author Assaf Gavron on the importance of airing Israel’s dirty laundry abroad
- California Store Clerk Calls Cops on Black Man Who Asked for Refund; Black Man Gets Beaten Bloody
- VIDEO: Teen says officer used excessive force while handcuffing her
- These large tech companies vow not to aid government cyber attacks
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.