The operations were detected by a group of Adelaide aviation historians who had a member monitoring aircraft radio frequencies 20 hours a day.With a wingspan greater than a 737 airliner and a $200 million price tag, the RQ-4 Global Hawk is the biggest, most expensive unmanned aerial vehicle to ever take to the skies.The spy drone is the jewel in the crown of Americas global electronic intelligence-gathering network. Global Hawk operations are cloaked in secrecy, and the US Air Force likes to keep it that way.But perhaps the Pentagon severely underestimated the vigilance of Adelaide aviation historians the West Beach Aviation Group WBAG.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Cybersquatters giving some US presidential candidates a bad name
- Support Greece, not banking billionaires, British Labourite Corbyn says
- The 29 Elected Officials Who Can't Handle the Truth: Which WA Legislators Voted No on Native History in Public Sch... ow.ly/30JLYI 2 hours ago
- More damning evidence of the impacts of GMOs in Brazil - Global Justice Ecology Project ow.ly/30JHIS 2 hours ago
- KKK plans South Carolina State House rally | News & Observer ow.ly/30JHIR 2 hours ago
- KKK Launches Massive Membership Drive After Charleston Massacre - Linkis.com ow.ly/30JHIT 2 hours ago
- "“This is a war that I saw destroy lives,” she said. “It eliminated a generation of African American..." ow.ly/30JzQY 3 hours ago