While it’s not immediately clear what the FBI is doing with the Apple UDIDs and detailed information on device owners, Gizmodo pointed out that the acronym “NCFTA” could stand for the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance, a nonprofit that acts as an information-sharing gateway between private industry and law enforcement.“People are frustrated, they feel the system manipulating them more than ever,” the hackers wrote. “Never underestimate the power of frustrated people. For the last few years we have broke [sic] into systems belonging to Governments and Big corporations just to find out they are spending millions of tax dollars to spy on their citizens. They work to discredit dissenting voices. They pay their friends for overpriced and insecure networks and services.”They conclude: “Governments around the globe are already in control of us in real life, and they have now declared war on the people to take over the Internet. It’s happening now. It’s not waiting for you to wake up. So now my dear friends, it’s your turn to decide where you belong, and what you are made of.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Secret Offshore Deals Deprive Africa of Billions In Natural Resource Dollars
- FBI ‘No Knock, No Warrant’ Raid on Activists During RNC
- Tobias Ellwood admits parliament was misled over Saudi Arabia’s use of cluster-bombs | Daily Mail Online
- Turkey investigating people who say coup attempt was hoax | The Indian Express
- activistpost : The Turkish Coup in Context: Redrawing the Map of the CIA Drug Trade
- Twelve Tribes: The Church Preached Child Abuse & Slavery - Twelve Tribes: The Church Preached Child Abuse & Sla... ow.ly/54KF502MIWD 48 minutes ago
- Libya: 87 refugee bodies wash up on beach - News from Al Jazeera ow.ly/adLc502MIUU 49 minutes ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/NFv3302Bb93 1 hour ago
- When #Islamophobia Turns Violent: The #2016Elections ow.ly/GCNy302B8Vw #Trump #Fascism https://t.co/am8Rev0HjD 1 hour ago
- #Swansea #Antifa ow.ly/1TPn302B8wb 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.