While it’s not immediately clear what the FBI is doing with the Apple UDIDs and detailed information on device owners, Gizmodo pointed out that the acronym “NCFTA” could stand for the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance, a nonprofit that acts as an information-sharing gateway between private industry and law enforcement.“People are frustrated, they feel the system manipulating them more than ever,” the hackers wrote. “Never underestimate the power of frustrated people. For the last few years we have broke [sic] into systems belonging to Governments and Big corporations just to find out they are spending millions of tax dollars to spy on their citizens. They work to discredit dissenting voices. They pay their friends for overpriced and insecure networks and services.”They conclude: “Governments around the globe are already in control of us in real life, and they have now declared war on the people to take over the Internet. It’s happening now. It’s not waiting for you to wake up. So now my dear friends, it’s your turn to decide where you belong, and what you are made of.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Courthouse News Service – Startling Drone Pilot Revelation in DOJ Audit By ADAM KLASFELD
- How the Leaked TPP ISDS Chapter Threatens Intellectual Property Limitations and Exceptions » infojustice
- Cancer the Secret Weapon?
- Lost in the ’50s with Harper’s anti-terror pablum | rabble.ca
- Secret Service Destroys Tapes of Drunken Crash — NYMag
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he..." ow.ly/2WwN62 9 hours ago
- Amir Raisolsadat, PEI Man, Arrested, Ordered To Keep The Peace On Suspicion He May Commit Terrorism ow.ly/2WwJWB 9 hours ago
- Claims of GMO Yield Increases Don’t Hold Up | Environmental Working Group ow.ly/2WwJWC 9 hours ago
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he said...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqsGFU 9 hours ago
- "The placement of Native Americans in food deserts didn’t occur by happenstance. Public health..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqrCrQ 9 hours ago