There are positive developments after last weeks brutal killing of a lesbian in South Africa. Four men have reportedly been arrested in connection with the death of 25-year-old Mandisa Mbambo, who was found naked, bound, beaten and stabbed in her home north of Durban. It is believed she was also raped.Mbambos funeral was held on Sunday. A friend of the family says that he saw a man beating the victim outside her home on the day before she was killed, reports The Independent.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- On the blacklist: how did the UK’s top building firms get secret information on their workers? | UK news | The Guardian
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- "Gallardo is one of more than 60 lawyers killed or disappeared here during a spate of crimes against..." ow.ly/2VkqoZ 3 hours ago
- Wordly Treasures – The New Inquiry - Wordly Treasures – The New Inquiry: Language Matters is not insensitive to th... ow.ly/2VkpjS 3 hours ago
- "Gallardo is one of more than 60 lawyers killed or disappeared here during a spate of crimes against..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1emHVak 3 hours ago
- "I have no doubt that Mohammed is Jihadi John,” said one of Emwazi’s close friends who identified him..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1emGsqc 3 hours ago
- "Campaign co-funder Nouman Ahmad said he was “dismayed” when he heard media reports that El-Alloul was..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1emCjx5 4 hours ago