There are positive developments after last weeks brutal killing of a lesbian in South Africa. Four men have reportedly been arrested in connection with the death of 25-year-old Mandisa Mbambo, who was found naked, bound, beaten and stabbed in her home north of Durban. It is believed she was also raped.Mbambos funeral was held on Sunday. A friend of the family says that he saw a man beating the victim outside her home on the day before she was killed, reports The Independent.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- Demand The US Justice Dept Do The Right Thing Philly August 1st | Moorbey’z Blog
- "But pre-mass-media, the keffiyeh had already played a unifying role in the face of another occupier,..." ow.ly/31Xq4q 6 hours ago
- Amanda Terkel: There Have Been 132 Pro-Confederate Flag Rallies Since The Charleston Shooting ow.ly/31XpGx 6 hours ago
- US Says Release of Israeli Spy in November Not Connected to Iran Nuke Deal / Sputnik International ow.ly/31XpGz 6 hours ago
- The last keffiyeh factory in Palestine | Middle East Eye - The last keffiyeh factory in Palestine | Middle East Ey... ow.ly/31XpGy 6 hours ago
- "But pre-mass-media, the keffiyeh had already played a unifying role in the face of another occupier,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qjPEhw 7 hours ago