There are positive developments after last weeks brutal killing of a lesbian in South Africa. Four men have reportedly been arrested in connection with the death of 25-year-old Mandisa Mbambo, who was found naked, bound, beaten and stabbed in her home north of Durban. It is believed she was also raped.Mbambos funeral was held on Sunday. A friend of the family says that he saw a man beating the victim outside her home on the day before she was killed, reports The Independent.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- Will Paris Attacks Breathe New Life Into London’s Special Relationship With the U.S.? | Foreign Policy
- From Console to Trigger: How Pentagon “Exploits” Video Game Culture to Wire Youth for War | Democracy Now!
- GOP establishment fears Donald Trump could permanently tarnish Republican party image – The Boston Globe
- Former al-Qaeda mufti: I condemn ISIL attacks – Al Jazeera English
- The UK’s New Privacy Laws Will Have Profound Affect on People of Colour | Media Diversified ow.ly/38nKxh 21 minutes ago
- Unfinished election business: Challenging racism and bigotry | rabble.ca ow.ly/38nKxj 21 minutes ago
- Ms Dhu inquest: emergency doctor thought her 'a little bit attention-seeking' | Australia news | The Guardian ow.ly/38nKxi 21 minutes ago
- "As shots rang out in Minneapolis, hitting 5 protesters at the #JusticeforJamar encampment outside of..." ow.ly/38nKbA 22 minutes ago
- Ganasakti: ABVP students attack and manhandle first woman president of Allahabad University Student Union ow.ly/38nGet 1 hour ago