In Chile, thousands turned out for the country’s own 9/11 anniversary, the U.S.-backed overthrow of President Salvador Allende. On September 11, 1973, Allende died in the presidential palace in the coup that brought Augusto Pinochet to power. On Tuesday, protesters blocked traffic and set fire to security cameras after marching to commemorate Allende’s ouster.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Dissent on Israel Not Permitted at Bernie Sanders Event
- Editorial: Rudy Giuliani, a sellout on gun control stance – NY Daily News
- Video shows NYPD cop pepper spray man after allegedly taking his cash | Fusion
- This Tattooed, Head-shaven, Straight-talking Mayor Wants to Be the Next Senator From Pennsylvania
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- "Although the full text of the deal won’t be available for a month, recent leaks of the Intellectual..." ow.ly/359m65 2 hours ago
- 4th World Radyo : The Roosting of Right-Wing Extremist Chickens in Americas Gun-Happy Barnyard | APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/T6uv2 3 hours ago
- "Although the full text of the deal won’t be available for a month, recent leaks of the Intellectual..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1viEvxQ 3 hours ago
- “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity - “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity: As Harris O’Malley wrote on the... ow.ly/358Taf 7 hours ago
- “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity - As Harris O’Malley wrote on the Daily Dot, “the strictures of... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vhO-5R 7 hours ago