In Chile, thousands turned out for the country’s own 9/11 anniversary, the U.S.-backed overthrow of President Salvador Allende. On September 11, 1973, Allende died in the presidential palace in the coup that brought Augusto Pinochet to power. On Tuesday, protesters blocked traffic and set fire to security cameras after marching to commemorate Allende’s ouster.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention – disinformation
- IRIN Global | EU starts to slam doors on asylum seekers | Global | Migration | Refugees/IDPs
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- "Todas las calles adyacentes estaban bloqueadas, y poco a poco nos rodearon a la entrada de la rue du..." ow.ly/38tGO8 10 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: In Conversation with AfroAmerican US #HipHop artist #Phenomenon @mauriongates ow.ly/VeNXb https://t.co/WZtw41po67 14 hours ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent Aboriginals ow.ly/VePzf 14 hours ago
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention - disinformation ow.ly/38tkhX 14 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/VeN1R 15 hours ago