In Chile, thousands turned out for the country’s own 9/11 anniversary, the U.S.-backed overthrow of President Salvador Allende. On September 11, 1973, Allende died in the presidential palace in the coup that brought Augusto Pinochet to power. On Tuesday, protesters blocked traffic and set fire to security cameras after marching to commemorate Allende’s ouster.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Meet the Elite U.S.-Trained Special Forces Chief Who Just Joined ISIS
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." ow.ly/2ZfJ69 1 minute ago
- The U.S.-trained commander of Tajikistan’s special forces has joined the Islamic State - The Washington Post ow.ly/2ZfJ3D 2 minutes ago
- Fox & Friends Doesn't See Any Problem With Statue That Displays Native Americans Kneeling To White Missionary | Bl... ow.ly/2ZfJ3C 2 minutes ago
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1l_f4U4 52 minutes ago
- A City Where Everyone Works, There Is No Police, And The Salary Is 1200 Euros | Peaceful Warriors ow.ly/2ZfH4q 1 hour ago