Chris Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was killed in an attack on September 11, was a member of the Chinook Nation of Washington.”To all of the Chinook members and all the friends of the Chinook Nation I am hopeful that you will include the family of Chris Stevens the former Ambassador to Libya that lost his life while working towards bringing lasting peace to the region, in your prayers. Chris, along with his family are Chinook members,” Chairman Ray Gardner said on Facebook yesterday.Stevens was killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. He was 52.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Exclusive: More than 100 lawsuits, disputes, tied to Trump and his companies
- African Angst as the ‘New’ Black Feminism: When Revisionist Afrocentrism is Masked as Black Politic
- Stop corporate overfishing off Cook Islands — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Tor takes on the question, “What if one of us is using loaded dice?” – Naked Security
- Russia Innocent; Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders – Tactical Investor
- #RIP: Hedy Epstein 1924-2016 - Hedy Epstein 1924-2016: Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 91, died at her home in... ow.ly/nQ1w500JqZY 39 minutes ago
- Карпаты стремительно лысеют. Кто крышует варварскую вырубку лесов ow.ly/2Nji500JqWN 39 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: African Angst as the ‘New’ Black Feminism: When Revisionist Afrocentrism is Masked as Black Politic ow.ly/FXIa300DiIM 2 hours ago
- African Angst as the 'New' Black Feminism: When Revisionist Afrocentrism is Masked as Black Politic ow.ly/LCQy500J2AI 4 hours ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent Aboriginals ow.ly/QM3a300D57G 5 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.