Chris Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was killed in an attack on September 11, was a member of the Chinook Nation of Washington.”To all of the Chinook members and all the friends of the Chinook Nation I am hopeful that you will include the family of Chris Stevens the former Ambassador to Libya that lost his life while working towards bringing lasting peace to the region, in your prayers. Chris, along with his family are Chinook members,” Chairman Ray Gardner said on Facebook yesterday.Stevens was killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. He was 52.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money
- businesslive.co.za / Media has a duty to be rigorous
- Executive Clemency for Dr. Mutulu Shakur
- Iraqi Peshmega General Command Denounced US Anti-ISIS Air Strikes as Insufficient — nsnbc international
- Brazil Charges 21 People With Homicide in BHP Mining Dam Collapse — Papua New Guinea Mine Watch
- I went undercover with a militia on the US-Mexico border. Here’s what I saw. ow.ly/znNe505NrYZ 2 days ago
- Did You Hear About The Thousands Of White Kids That Rioted Last Night And Trashed Their Own Town? ow.ly/nrdH505Njhv 2 days ago
- MPs discover remains of Abacengezi victims in a Genocide memorial | KT PRESS ow.ly/4x5N505N9Bz 2 days ago
- Photo ow.ly/JgSS505N1xF 2 days ago
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights... - Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights orga... ow.ly/Mbwi505Jyju 3 days ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.