Chris Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was killed in an attack on September 11, was a member of the Chinook Nation of Washington.”To all of the Chinook members and all the friends of the Chinook Nation I am hopeful that you will include the family of Chris Stevens the former Ambassador to Libya that lost his life while working towards bringing lasting peace to the region, in your prayers. Chris, along with his family are Chinook members,” Chairman Ray Gardner said on Facebook yesterday.Stevens was killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. He was 52.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over ‘disrespectful’ Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Death Dealer: James Arthur Ray's 'self-help' killed three people. Now he's back. | The Verge ow.ly/2XTP0T 12 hours ago
- XENOPHOBIA: FG recalls Nigerian envoys to South Africa – TODAY ow.ly/2XScij 1 day ago
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over 'disrespectful' Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian ow.ly/2XScii 1 day ago
- "So what happened is a historical fact, and it shouldn’t be difficult to get presidents and prime..." ow.ly/2XRrW0 1 day ago
- Obesity-worldwide-infographic.jpg (960×2250) ow.ly/M75bn 1 day ago