The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- How The U.S. Navy Named a Ship After Harvey Milk To Show Its LGBT Pride
- Jaluar Mega Dam in the Philippines Threatens to Displace Indigenous Peoples
- Israel Defense Forces Lob Grenade at Palestinians Having Coffee | News | teleSUR English
- Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails | US news | The Guardian
- Report: FBI, DOJ looking at Manafort in Ukraine investigation | TheHill
- LOUD & CLEAR Interviews: Jose Maria Sison, historic rebel leader, on war and peace in the Philippines ow.ly/bLjB503KjXG 23 hours ago
- Abolition Square action says: ‘Abolish police’ - Abolition Square action says: ‘Abolish police’: fuckyeahmarxis... ow.ly/OsgB503Kjyt 23 hours ago
- #SYLVILLESMITH ow.ly/nNTj303ufMs 1 day ago
- New York Muslims divided over calls for surveillance in wake of imam's murder ow.ly/DMO3503K2ye 1 day ago
- #FreeJasmine: No Jail Time for #BlackLivesMatter Organizer Wrongfully Convicted of #Lynching ow.ly/6cEY303u06R https://t.co/cQUmvF3boM 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.