The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of PCB Contamination
- More About Russia’s Election Meddling
- North Dakota SCT Awards Attorney Fees to Defendants in Indian Country Tort Claim Brought in State Court
- Couple can’t store data from camera pointed at next door’s garden
- Suspect in North Korea killing ‘thought she was taking part in TV prank’
- Video: U.S. Congress receives petition to impeach President Trump ow.ly/RCut509CVi9 1 day ago
- Ottawa to compensate, apologize to Canadians who were tortured in Syria - The Globe and Mail ow.ly/fjQo509CRBN 1 day ago
- "New and alarming patterns" of enforced disappearance emerging: Zeid | United Nations Radio ow.ly/BDhB509CRBM 1 day ago
- Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of... - Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of PCB Contamination Mons... ow.ly/cAuG509CR3n 1 day ago
- The Modern [AfroIndio] Times | 4th World Issues; #Antifaschismus Politic & Conscious #Afro-#Indigenismo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.