The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- German’s Highest-Ranking Prosecutor on the Legality of Drone Strikes – and Much More | Just Security ow.ly/311NWk 15 hours ago
- fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference CallTHU... ow.ly/311le2 18 hours ago
- Racist Twitter attacks on U of T professor by Alberta oil activists spark complaint | National Observer ow.ly/311jvd 18 hours ago
- Photoset: fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference Call THU JUL 9 - 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CDT... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owM29S 19 hours ago
- Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: For... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLxu2 19 hours ago