The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard
- Leaked memo suggests biker gangs could target Houston law enforcement – Houston Chronicle
- McDonald’s faces worker pressure as shareholders meet – By Kim Gittleson BBC News, Chicago May 21st 2015
- White Cop Does Not Kill Black Motorist, Becomes National Hero
- ‘No Reason a Democrat Has to Be a Weakling’ – By MARK I. PINSKY May 20, 2015
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard | APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/Nk4sA 1 hour ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." ow.ly/2YYDiv 3 hours ago
- Islamic State asserts responsibility for Shiite mosque blast in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post ow.ly/2YYDeC 3 hours ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRIFGV 4 hours ago
- "Video obtained by The Associated Press showed federal police coming under fire and bodies strewn..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRHrx5 4 hours ago