The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV-UAE financed Egypt military coup: Leaks
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- Israel Working With Al-Qaeda? « LobeLog
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- MAR 5 thru 9 - 3rd Navajo Area sexual Assault Response Team Training, Window Rock AZ.pdf - Google Drive ow.ly/2VofWQ 4 hours ago
- New Zealand MP slams government as Indonesian minister visits - Free West Papua ow.ly/2VofWP 4 hours ago
- IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone - IMF okays $187 mn to support Ebola-hit Sierra Leone: [modern... ow.ly/2VofWR 4 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." ow.ly/2VofNr 4 hours ago
- ""The Ebola epidemic and the sharp decline in iron ore prices are weighing heavily on the economy and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1esYalr 5 hours ago