The Himalayan Times – Over 425 cops face music – Detail News – HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE BIRATNAGAR: Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, has taken action against as many as 425 police personnel ranging from officers to constables working in violation of the police code of conduct in the past 14 months. Eastern Regional Police Office chief DIG Surendra Bahadur Shah informed that his office had taken action against 366 police personnel in the last fiscal and 59 personnel in the current fiscal year. Those facing music comprise 10 Inspectors, 24 Sub-Inspectors, 49 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 83 Head Constables, 254 Constables and five peons. According to Shah, the department had taken action against the law breaching personnel as per zero tolerance to curb corruption and other unethical activities in the police organisation. “We had to take action against the police personnel for their involvement in criminal activities, robbery, bribery, abduction and for working in collusion with criminal groups,” he added.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- People’s movement and another SFPD murder force Greg Suhr to… — FIRST NATIONS
- PressTV-‘Israel seeks extermination of Palestinians’
- Obama’s Foreign Policy? “Kill ’em all.” — Political Film Blog
- #Mapuche Resistance Group, Weichan Auka Mapu, Claims more than 30 Sabotage Attacks | Warrior Publications
- Haisla Nation in tough waiting game as LNG delayed — Warrior Publications
- Drawing Lines Against Racism and Fascism | Political Research Associates ow.ly/Ouba500O06m 15 minutes ago
- We Are Not Numbers || Suicides on the rise in Gaza: When death seems the only escape ow.ly/gjlV500NZv7 17 minutes ago
- Albasud - Honduras: "No me doblegarán", Bertha Cáceres - Albasud - Honduras: "No me doblegarán", Bertha Cáceres... ow.ly/b8LV500N4Lv 16 hours ago
- Ice Cream named after Hitler in India deemed tasteless - Ice Cream named after Hitler in India deemed tasteless ow.ly/vzdc500N4KD 16 hours ago
- Operation Condor: An Era of State Terror Made in Washington, DC | Multimedia | teleSUR English ow.ly/rgMF500N4Lw 16 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.