The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- UN Envoy Denounces Child’s Brutal Murder By Israeli Fanatics In Nablus - International Middle East Media Center ow.ly/326eQD 27 minutes ago
- "On the 'ethics' of complicity in torture" by J.B.Gerald - on-the-ethics-of-complicity-in torture: [nightslantern.... ow.ly/326eQC 27 minutes ago
- Hamas calls for 'fitting' Palestinian response to deadly arson attack - Israel News ow.ly/326eQB 27 minutes ago
- The #Metis People – Recognition, Reconciliation & Resistance w/ @sammymarie - APNS Public Radyo wp.me/p3dV9c-5l #TRC2015 #cdnpoli 1 hour ago
- REPLAY: 4thWorldRadyo talks w/ #ProgressiveRadio producer Mike Caddell of @radiofreekansas ow.ly/Qnq1y abt the #ChristianFarRight 1 hour ago