While we in the civil liberties community disagree strongly with private investigator Steven Rambams admonition to “Get Over It,” after listening to him describe electronic surveillance powers its hard to disagree with the first part of the title of his talk: “Privacy Is Dead.” Part two of the talk is below.”Where you work, what your salary is, your criminal history, all the lawsuits youve been involved in, real property…everything youve ever purchased, everywhere youve ever been…Your information is worth money. Your privacy today isnt being invaded by big brother — its being invaded by big marketer,” he told an audience of hackers and privacy activists at HOPE 9 in New York during the summer of 2012.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Trump Connections to the Far-Right at Home and Abroad and Refusal to Read/Accept US Intelligence Reports on Russian Hacks Alarms Former Officials
- Breaking: interpretermag.com Report on Russia
- nydailynews.com / EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi government
- cbc.ca: Caseworkers not required to read full client files, fatality inquiry told
- National: Thousands of Campesinos March on Mexico City — SIPAZ Blog
- 4thWorldRadyo seeks #Indigenous activists to comment on #NoDAPL & #IndigenousRights / DM @TheAngryindian (Skype/Jabber/SIP/GoogleTalk) 1 hour ago
- Published on Aug 20, 2014 Multiple arrests have been made in... ow.ly/swwd505GqUM 2 hours ago
- 50 Years After Founding of Black Panther Party, Some Members Still Locked Up As Political Prisoners | Democracy... ow.ly/58eW505Gqlm 2 hours ago
- Ancient Roman Battlefield Uncovered in Jerusalem - archaeologicalnews: Archaeologists say they’ve found evidenc... ow.ly/B4Kq505GkZd 3 hours ago
- Former N.J. pastor charged with choking baby at Walmart - NY Daily News ow.ly/kVYz305oecV 5 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.