While we in the civil liberties community disagree strongly with private investigator Steven Rambams admonition to “Get Over It,” after listening to him describe electronic surveillance powers its hard to disagree with the first part of the title of his talk: “Privacy Is Dead.” Part two of the talk is below.”Where you work, what your salary is, your criminal history, all the lawsuits youve been involved in, real property…everything youve ever purchased, everywhere youve ever been…Your information is worth money. Your privacy today isnt being invaded by big brother — its being invaded by big marketer,” he told an audience of hackers and privacy activists at HOPE 9 in New York during the summer of 2012.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Gawker: Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- DEA sees Hezbollah link to Colombian cartel | World War 4 Report
- New U.S. intelligence report says Islamic State weaker | Reuters
- No place in Ireland for racism and Islamophobia- Lynn Boylan MEP | Sinn F�in ow.ly/3b19O5 20 hours ago
- #Fis4Fascism (& #TheAryanAbattoir) An #Antifa.scismus Notebook wp.me/p3exIw-YV / tinyurl.com/qbsjlr5 https://t.co/ltJg235FST 21 hours ago
- "Before I say why, note how many colleagues and former associates “loathe” him. A Bush..." ow.ly/3b0YWA 22 hours ago
- "Another frequent criticism of Morrison’s work (until the appearance of Tar Baby) and of other Black..." ow.ly/3b0Tre 23 hours ago
- El Salvador: indigenous mark 1932 massacre | World War 4 Report ow.ly/3b0TpS 23 hours ago