By Richard Engel and Robert Windrem — NBC NewsUpdated: 11:14 a.m. ET — Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. ROCK CENTER EXCLUSIVE The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.The attacks, which have killed five Iranian nuclear scientists since 2007 and may have destroyed a missile research and development site, have been carried out in dramatic fashion, with motorcycle-borne assailants often attaching small magnetic bombs to the exterior of the victims’ cars.U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- MSNBC Homeland Security Analyst Slams Trump’s Call For “Watergate”-Like Cyberattack On Clinton
- Trump’s Russian Deals | Nuclear Diner
- Uncertainty reigns in aftermath of the United Kingdom’s Brexit vote | Science | AAAS
- FBI Wants to Exempt Biometric Mega-Database From Privacy and Accuracy Rules
- Amid anti-Semitism Accusations, WikiLeaks Deletes Offending Tweets – U.S. Election 2016 – Haaretz – Israel News Haaretz.com
- Jandarma Genel Komutanlığı İçişleri Bakanlığı'na bağlandı - Jandarma Genel Komutanlığı İçişleri Bakanlığı'na ba... ow.ly/7tln502S0MX 12 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/rcoc302G9ma 13 hours ago
- BREAKING: DNC Floored As Wikileaks Releases Hundreds Of 'Extremely Damaging' Hacked Voicemails ow.ly/KsPm502RX6E 13 hours ago
- Croatian Rightists Disrupt Anti-Fascist Anniversary Rally :: Balkan Insight ow.ly/yrvM502RX28 13 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/ZLQu302G7Mn 13 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.