In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Man indicted for fatal beating of transgendered woman – NY Daily News
- David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Leaking Classified Information – BuzzFeed News
- Hispanics more likely than whites to say global warming is caused by humans | Pew Research Center
- PressTV-UAE financed Egypt military coup: Leaks
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- In 10 mins: 4thWorldRadyo Call-In line - Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' / Tell the #4thWorld what U think abt #NetanyahuSpeech #MMIW #Dsquaw 3 hours ago
- Canadian fashion team's 'Dsquaw' line criticized for cultural insensitivity | Lifestyle from CTV News ow.ly/2VqYML 3 hours ago
- Now They Know How Many Holes it Takes to Fill the Academy's Hall: Fact-Checking 'American Sniper' - The Constantin... ow.ly/2VqPgR 4 hours ago
- Dispatches: Tunisia Blogger Jailing Shows Flaws In Legal System | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2VqPgS 4 hours ago
- Heard about the FBI Tracking of Keystone XL Activists? It’s Worse than You Thought. ow.ly/2VqMUM 4 hours ago