In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- Port Fail: Vulnerability reveals real IP | Perfect Privacy
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- "Warren Robinson’s death warranted more coverage in local media, but considering the mayhem that..." ow.ly/38og1R 11 hours ago
- Family Of Indigenous Woman Who Died In Police Custody Disgusted By Cruel Online Abuse - BuzzFeed News ow.ly/38og43 11 hours ago
- UPDATED: US White Supremacists are Targeting #BlackLivesMatter Activists | [Modern Times] ow.ly/V7TaB 12 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/V7SZt 12 hours ago
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/38o9u4 13 hours ago