In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- DEA sees Hezbollah link to Colombian cartel | World War 4 Report
- New U.S. intelligence report says Islamic State weaker | Reuters
- Body pulled from Lake Ontario ID’d as Toronto police officer – Toronto – CBC News
- Tribes Foster Trade Ties with Turkey – ICTMN.com
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/Y0yDD 4 minutes ago
- Texas Acknowledges Rangers Killed Hundreds of Latinos During Early 20th Century ow.ly/3aZzUX 18 minutes ago
- Govt team to probe attack on Tanzania woman - Govt team to probe attack on Tanzania woman: ... ow.ly/3aZzUW 18 minutes ago
- (via Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders on Whether to Invade... ow.ly/3aZeww 3 hours ago
- "“At first they were just making faces behind me. Then a hand landed on my breast. I was was..." ow.ly/3aZ5ti 4 hours ago