In the audio recording of his remarks, Ryan makes clear who he sees in that dreaded “class” — “minorities.” After a discussion of the major “collectivist” programs, such as Social Security and Medicare, Ryan says he wants to privatize by converting them to “personal accounts,” Ryan is asked by Ed Hudgins, the Atlas Societys director of advocacy, about the impact of Rands doctrine about “the sanction of the victim” as a political tool. Ryan replies by explaining that hes trying to get “minority legislators” to sign on to his privatization scheme. “I always try to to show how victimhood has gotten them nothing,” Ryan says, “how freeing people produces great results.” From what does he seek to free them? The shackles of Social Security, of course!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Cuba Supports Fight vs. Racism, Discrimination and Xenophobia — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- Cop With History of Intimidation and Stalking Kills Innocent Unarmed Mentally Ill Man on Video
- Louisiana: Newly Released Video Shows Cops Killing 6-Year-Old Boy | Democracy Now!
- Federal government approves $11.4-billion LNG project in B.C. — Warrior Publications
- ‘Smash a P*ki’: Gang of school pupils launch vile race attack on Asian boy and post sick video online — dokumentationsarchiv
- Cuba Supports Fight vs. Racism, Discrimination and Xenophobia —... ow.ly/BgW9504Z1E6 12 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/wCCF304I1NG 12 hours ago
- I CARE - - Finns protest against racism after man assaulted at neo-Nazi rally dies ow.ly/nUoo504YYqF 13 hours ago
- U.S. Building New Drone Base in Niger - matthewaid: September 29, 2016 U.S. Military Is Building a $100 Million... ow.ly/rrQv504YYo6 13 hours ago
- Supporting the Battle Against the Dakota Access Pipeline: How You Can Support by Linda Black Elk ow.ly/OKl2504Ytgj 19 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.