In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Turkey Detains Kobani Hero while Treating ISIS commander in hospital
- MPs ‘dismayed’ that police continue to compile database of faces | Technology | The Guardian
- Greek neo-Nazi lawmaker who punched female MP acquitted | GlobalPost
- You’re always shedding DNA, and now the police can use it as evidence | The Verge
- PressTV-‘Michael Brown’s family to file suit’
- Anti-Gold-Mining resistance at Skouries in Chalkidiki, Greece | The Final Straw Radio (AshevilleFM) ow.ly/2VC1P8 18 minutes ago
- FYI: West Virginia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act 2015 (HB 2568) | RHRC Data ow.ly/K2pL9 1 hour ago
- "The Turkish Medical Association reported she was taken to Turkey for better treatment but Yakar was..." ow.ly/2VBW1z 1 hour ago
- "The Turkish Medical Association reported she was taken to Turkey for better treatment but Yakar was..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1fBSDQr 1 hour ago
- PressTV-‘Canada aborigines’ rights violated’ - PressTV-‘Canada aborigines’ rights violated’: Canada has ‘gravely’ ... ow.ly/2VBMra 3 hours ago