In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 ow.ly/324ZLE 12 hours ago
- Inside Torat Hamelech, the Jewish Extremist Terror Tract Endorsed by State-employed Rabbis | loonwatch.com ow.ly/324Zqa 12 hours ago
- First Nations and the federal election: An exercise in self-termination | Ricochet ow.ly/324Zq8 12 hours ago
- Palestinian baby burned to death in West Bank arson attack | 972 Magazine ow.ly/324Zq9 12 hours ago
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfbVO 13 hours ago