In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Globes English – German dept store stops selling Israeli products
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention – disinformation
- IRIN Global | EU starts to slam doors on asylum seekers | Global | Migration | Refugees/IDPs
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- "It might be possible to explain away any one of Trump’s outrages as a mistake or a misunderstanding...." ow.ly/38zvN9 1 hour ago
- Cambodia's Slide Into Repression - Cambodia's Slide Into Repression: [ dailysignal.com] Tensions have es... ow.ly/38zvLe 1 hour ago
- Nunavut government apologizes for death of baby Makibi Timilak - North - CBC News ow.ly/38zocE 3 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/VmjIj 3 hours ago
- Minneapolis Charges Four Men in Shooting of Jamar Clark Protesters | VICE News ow.ly/38zkab 4 hours ago