In a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, German specialists cautioned the question is complex and a potential minefield.“Typically in the West, we import goods whose production causes a lot of greenhouse-gas emissions in poorer countries,” said Michael Jakob of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research PIK.“It is a contested question to which countries these emissions should be attributed.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Officer of the Year Eric Casebolt’z brutality inspirez courageouz youth to fight back (Black)
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Reclaim Australia is one brick in the wall - Anarkismo - Reclaim Australia is one brick in the wall - Anarkismo: I... ow.ly/30Q7X1 4 hours ago
- (via ▶ BBC Panorama - Muslim First British Second - YouTube) ow.ly/30PG3V 8 hours ago
- Video: (via ▶ BBC Panorama - Muslim First British Second - YouTube) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1oYEAQX 9 hours ago
- Saving Mes Aynak - Al Jazeera English - Saving Mes Aynak - Al Jazeera English: A 5,000-year-old archaeological sit... ow.ly/30PDUe 9 hours ago
- Eighth Black Church Burns Down | Bossip - Eighth Black Church Burns Down | Bossip: Mount Zion African Methodist Ep... ow.ly/30P17w 13 hours ago