The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Slavery In Amerika — Never Abolished, Just Refurbished - moorbey: Slavery In Amerika — Never Abolished, Just Re... ow.ly/QfdJ503UEHd 26 minutes ago
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Moldovans defy police repression,... ow.ly/fj99503UB5d 1 hour ago
- The Little-Known #History of the Forced #Sterilization of #Native American #Women | JSTOR Daily ow.ly/UK8O303E6aD 1 hour ago
- "Around 200,000 African Americans served in World War I, with 11 percent in combat but segregated in..." ow.ly/P2Pn503Uv5b 3 hours ago
- Report: Texas Flouted Federal Aquifer Rules for 34 Years - Report: Texas Flouted Federal Aquifer Rules for 34 Y... ow.ly/VU3H503TulM 21 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.