The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mbeki to African leaders: Invest in ICT infrastructure to solve local challenges – Vanguard News
- Private police carry guns and make arrests, and their ranks are swelling – The Washington Post
- Man indicted for fatal beating of transgendered woman – NY Daily News
- David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Leaking Classified Information – BuzzFeed News
- Hispanics more likely than whites to say global warming is caused by humans | Pew Research Center
- DOJ: #Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing ow.ly/JVRaC 30 minutes ago
- MKO eyeing nuclear waste as economic opportunity | APTN National NewsAPTN National News ow.ly/2Vt0lp 41 minutes ago
- Shawn Vestal: NAACP leader confronts hate with confidence - Spokesman.com - March 3, 2015 ow.ly/2Vt0lo 41 minutes ago
- Fighting words: NDP MP takes aim at Indigenous Liberal candidates over anti-terrorism bill | APTN National NewsAPT... ow.ly/2Vt0ln 41 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'Conscious Being & Ethical Nothingness' (01.03.2015) is.gd/2NPjwq #RIP Joan Rodriguez (@Joanie399) 1 hour ago