The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- Photoset: fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference Call THU JUL 9 - 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CDT... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owM29S 10 minutes ago
- Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: For... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLxu2 11 minutes ago
- Photo: Photo (Robert Gauthier / Los Angeles Times) RIP Susan Ahn Cuddy By ANN M. SIMMONS In her final... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLsag 11 minutes ago
- Call for Papers - Critical Gaming Lab! - why-i-need-diverse-games: CFP: Video Games, Culture & Justice The... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLkzF 11 minutes ago
- Court Says Maryland Police Can Keep Their Disciplinary Records Secret - think-progress: Months after the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLd3J 12 minutes ago