The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Iran-backed rebels loot Yemen files about U.S. spy operations – LA Times
- Palestinians prepared to trigger case as they join ICC | Egypt Independent
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Moved from Prison to Intensive Care, Supporters Seek Access and Answers | Democracy Now!
- Please take some time to show your solidarity with the Heiltsuk People!
- Mumia Hospitalized: Family Visitation Denied | Prison Radio
- Photo: idlenomorewisconsin:A declaration to the Feds to put the Kinder Morgan pipeline on hold The mayors... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1hJlZz4 29 minutes ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- Klamath Tribal Members Refuse to Support Water Settlement -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1hJlP3u 29 minutes ago
- Indiana pizza shop won't serve gays, owner says 'we're not discriminating against anyone' ow.ly/2WMRcn 45 minutes ago
- Nationalia - Two main Catalan parties, civil society organizations agree on 18-month roadmap to independence ow.ly/2WMRco 45 minutes ago
- Palestinians prepared to trigger case as they join ICC | Egypt Independent ow.ly/2WMRcm 45 minutes ago