A nine-month investigation by Al Jazeera discovered rare, radioactive polonium on the ex-Palestinian leader’s final belongings. The finding suggests that Arafat was poisoned with polonium, a rare, highly radioactive element. The polonium was found in blood, sweat, urine and saliva stains on his personal effects, and the levels recorded by forensic pathologists in Switzerland – who studied the items – do not occur naturally. Al Jazeera’s Clayton Swisher reports.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- COINTELPRO warrior Dhoruba bin Wahad attacked by New Black Panther Party – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- LAPD & Chicago bought “Stingrays on steroids” with asset-forfeiture & DHS money – Boing Boing
- PNAC’S HEGEMONIC AGENDA: IS SYRIA NEXT TO PAY THE PRICE?
- Majestic 12 – Wikipedia
- "Secretary of State John Kerry was quick to manage the damage. “We are grateful to Ambassador Jawad..." ow.ly/33j9Db 2 hours ago
- EU migrant crisis: 50 refugees found 'suffocated' in the back of a single lorry in Austria, reports - Europe - Wor... ow.ly/33j463 3 hours ago
- "The newborn’s father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, today claimed that authorities at the Government..." ow.ly/33j379 3 hours ago
- "Secretary of State John Kerry was quick to manage the damage. “We are grateful to Ambassador Jawad for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1s_5rJZ 3 hours ago
- "The newborn’s father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, today claimed that authorities at the Government General..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1sz-Pig 3 hours ago