A nine-month investigation by Al Jazeera discovered rare, radioactive polonium on the ex-Palestinian leader’s final belongings. The finding suggests that Arafat was poisoned with polonium, a rare, highly radioactive element. The polonium was found in blood, sweat, urine and saliva stains on his personal effects, and the levels recorded by forensic pathologists in Switzerland – who studied the items – do not occur naturally. Al Jazeera’s Clayton Swisher reports.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Meet the Elite U.S.-Trained Special Forces Chief Who Just Joined ISIS
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." ow.ly/2ZfJ69 18 hours ago
- The U.S.-trained commander of Tajikistan’s special forces has joined the Islamic State - The Washington Post ow.ly/2ZfJ3D 18 hours ago
- Fox & Friends Doesn't See Any Problem With Statue That Displays Native Americans Kneeling To White Missionary | Bl... ow.ly/2ZfJ3C 18 hours ago
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1l_f4U4 19 hours ago
- A City Where Everyone Works, There Is No Police, And The Salary Is 1200 Euros | Peaceful Warriors ow.ly/2ZfH4q 19 hours ago