Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- Who is responsible for death threats from a Twitter bot?
- Bill O’Reilly allegedly threatens reporter amid accusations that he lied about Falklands War coverage – Americas – World – The Independent
- The Guardian: Six Former Colleagues Dispute O'Reilly's Claim He Was "Attacked By Protesters" During The L.A. Riots... ow.ly/2VdJN4 11 hours ago
- mediamattersforamerica:In the past week, Bill O’Reilly has been... ow.ly/2VdJ0X 11 hours ago
- FACTSHEET South Africa: Official crime statistics for 2012/13 - Africa Check ow.ly/JHLIk 11 hours ago
- Photoset: mediamattersforamerica: In the past week, Bill O’Reilly has been caught lying about his Falklands... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eUZ-sS 11 hours ago
- Video: mediamattersforamerica: 50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds (click to pause). Best vine ever? via... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eUZo-0 11 hours ago