Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Monsanto fabricó el fósforo blanco utilizado en los ataques israelíes a Gaza durante la Operación Plomo Fundido
- Pennsylvania Seeks Mumia Abu-Jamal’s Execution via Medical Neglect
- Gawker: Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- Private prison lobbyists serving as bundlers for Hillary Clinton's campaign - AMERICAblog News ow.ly/Y8p4r 1 day ago
- Race + STEM Resource Masterlist - pheministphysicists: Resources from the Race Roundtable Discussion held at th... ow.ly/3b65Kt 1 day ago
- Klinika Collective's Statement After Saturday's Attack by Neo-Nazis in Prague ow.ly/3b5U0w 2 days ago
- Photo ow.ly/3b3yFz 2 days ago
- (via Bill Clinton admits he’s destroyed millions of black... ow.ly/3b3uw7 2 days ago