Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Former Orange County teacher sues for discrimination
- Is the Evidence from Racial Bias Shooting Task Studies a Smoking Gun? Results From a Meta-Analysis
- Support Grows for a National Commission on Reparatory Justice
- Why You Mad Son? Radio | Facebook
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- mtol: Unist’ot’en Camp, an indigenous community in the path of... ow.ly/33tBv9 56 minutes ago
- Immigration Policy in World War II | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History ow.ly/33tAEi 58 minutes ago
- Photo: mtol: Unist’ot’en Camp, an indigenous community in the path of three fossil fuel pipelines, is under... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHNtm1 1 hour ago
- Video: jhameia: takingbackourculture: femininewritings: This is a heartrending video of a young Filipina... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHNIQQ 1 hour ago
- Photoset: micdotcom: Miley Cyrus used the term “mammy”@at the VMAs — and many are not happy The 2015 MTV... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHN00S 1 hour ago