Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- Demand The US Justice Dept Do The Right Thing Philly August 1st | Moorbey’z Blog
- Press Release: Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar Orders Apache Stronghold Visitors Removed by Capitol Police, Threatens Grandmothers With Arrest
- White House says more than 30 Americans held hostage - CNNPolitics.com ow.ly/31UpER 7 hours ago
- "It’s the $80 billion dollar question across the United States, just one of several tough asks being..." ow.ly/31UplM 7 hours ago
- "It’s the $80 billion dollar question across the United States, just one of several tough asks being..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qdBIQY 8 hours ago
- Nearly No Consequences For Drunk Executives Who Poured Beer On Native American Children's Heads | ThinkProgress ow.ly/31U827 9 hours ago
- Nice White Dad Mysteriously Dies In Police Custody, We Can Talk Police Brutality Now? | Wonkette ow.ly/31U826 9 hours ago