Email providers such as Gmail have long reviewed messages in order to spot spam and place ads. Facebook has said previously that its computers analyze messages to filter spam and to detect conversations that could be related to criminal behavior. The company’s guidance for developers also says that “the number of inbox messages containing” a link to a page will count as “Likes” – indicating that the recording of these links isn’t some sort of new bug.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV – Turkey closing down military academies
- Funding fear of Muslims: $206m went to promoting ‘hatred’, report finds | World news | The Guardian
- Senate passes cybercrime bill after numerous tweaks – The Express Tribune
- Turkish media accuse US general, CIA, of plotting coup | intelNews.org
- CIA chief not optimistic Syria will remain one country – News from Al Jazeera
- The GOP is leading an effort to block the military from planning for climate change ow.ly/oXB5502Y5F6 35 minutes ago
- PressTV-Abuse at Australia youth jail ‘shocking’ - PressTV-Abuse at Australia youth jail ‘shocking’ ow.ly/lxBT502XUEw 4 hours ago
- Armenia hostage standoff: Clashes erupt in Yerevan - News from Al Jazeera ow.ly/Jk3o502XKMa 6 hours ago
- Krugman: "Donald Trump, the Siberian Candidate" - Democratic Underground ow.ly/L6c8502XKEf 6 hours ago
- #Armenia standoff: Last four police hostages released - News from Al Jazeera ow.ly/Z1xf302LBBQ 6 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.