1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Cybersquatters giving some US presidential candidates a bad name
- Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was... ow.ly/30MHr2 56 minutes ago
- DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights - DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights: [readersu... ow.ly/30MFGL 1 hour ago
- Cuba becomes first nation ever to eradicate mother-to-baby HIV transmission ow.ly/30MFGM 1 hour ago
- Video: Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was caught on a body cam beating a man in... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1oTCMEv 1 hour ago
- "The affected user, computer programmer Jacky Alciné, took to Twitter to post proof of the Google..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1oT9_rX 1 hour ago