1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Exclusive: More than 100 lawsuits, disputes, tied to Trump and his companies
- African Angst as the ‘New’ Black Feminism: When Revisionist Afrocentrism is Masked as Black Politic
- Stop corporate overfishing off Cook Islands — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Tor takes on the question, “What if one of us is using loaded dice?” – Naked Security
- Russia Innocent; Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders – Tactical Investor
- ‘Coach’ Dave: Obama is the Devil’s Son - ‘Coach’ Dave: Obama is the Devil’s Son: During the interview, Daubenmi... ow.ly/guKg500LHvF 8 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'African Angst, #Feminism & the #CurryScentedBitch' is.gd/adahfD wp.me/3dV9c https://t.co/cHI6qAfaXm 9 hours ago
- German Neo-Nazis Accused of Urinating on Children Amid Wave of Anti-Immigrant Sentiment | VICE News ow.ly/FAp6500LEEP 9 hours ago
- Headache for Brussels as Slovakian leader declares 'no place' for Islam ow.ly/EkZF500LC0u 10 hours ago
- Death-squad boss elected president of Philippines? | World War 4 Report ow.ly/9ijJ500LypH 12 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.