1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Globes English – German dept store stops selling Israeli products
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention – disinformation
- IRIN Global | EU starts to slam doors on asylum seekers | Global | Migration | Refugees/IDPs
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Abortion opponents defend their movement after Colorado shooting | MSNBC ow.ly/38wJdl 10 hours ago
- Uncivil dialogue: Commenting and stories about indigenous people - Editor's Blog ow.ly/38wJdm 10 hours ago
- Azerbaijan: Appeal dismissed: Investigative journalist Khadija Ismayilova to remain in jail for 7.5 years - Wor... ow.ly/38wBtE 12 hours ago
- Climate Change Monitoring and Information Network - Climate Change Monitoring and Information Network: It is no... ow.ly/38w9yQ 16 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: In Conversation with AfroAmerican US #HipHop artist #Phenomenon @mauriongates ow.ly/VeNXb https://t.co/WZtw41po67 18 hours ago