1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- CIA Officer Jeffrey Sterling Sentenced to Prison: The Latest Blow in the Government’s War on Journalism | The Nation
- If you’re a CIA employee it’s ok to torture people, but talk to a reporter? Go to jail. – Boing Boing
- Petition: SAY NO TO DISNEYFICATION OF COLONIZATION! Tell Disney Not to Make “Princess of North Sudan”!
- Amtrak Passenger Claims DEA Agent Straight Up Stole $60 From His Wallet
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- "Cockburn is conscious of his exalted position. He frequently admonishes his colleagues against the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lr8cUu 10 minutes ago
- "In a signed statement obtained by The Associated Press, the deputy high commissioner for human..." ow.ly/2ZaoFp 47 minutes ago
- CIA Officer Jeffrey Sterling Sentenced to Prison: The Latest Blow in the Government’s War on Journalism | The Nati... ow.ly/2Zanbb 50 minutes ago
- Mass surveillance makes us subjects of the state. That's chilling | Richard Ackland | Comment is free | The Guardi... ow.ly/2Zanba 50 minutes ago
- CIA Officer Jeffrey Sterling Sentenced to Prison: The Latest Blow in the Government’s War on Journalism | The Nati... ow.ly/2Zanbc 50 minutes ago