The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- They died so we could vote: James Chaney, Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman ow.ly/30Yn2F 4 hours ago
- Israel killed 23 Palestinians since start of 2015: PLO - Israel killed 23 Palestinians since start of 2015: PLO: [... ow.ly/30Y3fB 7 hours ago
- 'They burned Mohammed once, but we burn every day': One year since the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir ow.ly/30Y3fC 7 hours ago
- Black Woman Artist Poses Nude at Former New York City Slave Trading Sites, Including Wall Street | Black Girl with... ow.ly/30Y3fD 7 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Genocide, #Totalitarianism & #HumanRights In #OccupiedGaza w/ #AntiZionist activist @Thalwen ow.ly/PcnQJ 8 hours ago