The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Former Orange County teacher sues for discrimination
- Is the Evidence from Racial Bias Shooting Task Studies a Smoking Gun? Results From a Meta-Analysis
- Support Grows for a National Commission on Reparatory Justice
- Why You Mad Son? Radio | Facebook
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- Photo: radio-inactive: sheabutterandsorrow: You would not believe how many angry messages I recieved about... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHDeLn 23 minutes ago
- Photoset: cctvnews: Images capture plight of China’s left-behind children With summer vacation coming to an... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHDAdW 25 minutes ago
- "But when a black woman stands up for herself suddenly she has an attitude problem." - Solange Knowles (via... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHCmDb 26 minutes ago
- German Envoy: US Considered Nuking Afghanistan After 9/11 - c4ss: In comments to Der Spiegel, German... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHAd5z 34 minutes ago
- "The U.S. should stop cozying up to General—now President—Sisi. He is presiding over the worst..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tHAYTo 35 minutes ago