The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Leaked Emails Show DNC Pushing for Clinton Nomination from the Start – NationofChange | Progressive Change Through Positive Action
- A fact checker looked into 158 things Donald Trump said. 78 percent were false. – The Washington Post
- Pro-GMO Spin Masquerading as Science Courtesy of “Shameful White Men of Privilege” | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- BREAKING: Terrorists Attack Restaurant Taking 20 Hostages, Gunfight Under Way (DETAILS)
- Mastermind of Istanbul Airport Attack Had Been Georgian Informant, Official Says
- INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION CONFERENCE - INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION CONFERENCE: The Associ... ow.ly/eC6P501YZtq 8 hours ago
- INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION CONFERENCE - Association on American Indian Affairs ow.ly/qFCy501YZ7A 8 hours ago
- Ministers to meet Grassy Narrows leaders over mercury poisoning - The Globe and Mail ow.ly/822v501YZ7C 8 hours ago
- Jehovah's Witnesses Destroy Ancient Indigenous Temple in Mexico | News | teleSUR English ow.ly/yjXC501YZ7B 8 hours ago
- RT @MatocNation: Trump and the GOP hate Native Americans aboriginalnewswire.tumblr.com/post/146678911… via @rightrelevance thanks @aboriginalpress 9 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.