“People involved in public protest should use social media to their strengths, like getting their message across. But they should not use them for things like discussing tactics. They might as well be having a tactical meeting with their opponents sitting in and listening.”For example, if antifascist organisers were discussing their plans on social media, they can assume that a fascist organisation will be watching. Social media sites are the last place you want to post something like that,” he said.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Officer of the Year Eric Casebolt’z brutality inspirez courageouz youth to fight back (Black)
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- "NBC News reported that the train was carrying Acrylonitrile, which authorities described as a..." ow.ly/30Ser5 1 hour ago
- "NBC News reported that the train was carrying Acrylonitrile, which authorities described as a “highly..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ocXC7M 1 hour ago
- Cuban Government Statement On Re-Establishing Diplomatic Ties With US - Eurasia Review ow.ly/30RIBC 4 hours ago
- "Tevens heeft TTIP een groot effect op onze democratische processen, door middel van de ISDS-clausule..." ow.ly/30RwnH 5 hours ago
- "Tevens heeft TTIP een groot effect op onze democratische processen, door middel van de ISDS-clausule..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1obctOq 5 hours ago