“People involved in public protest should use social media to their strengths, like getting their message across. But they should not use them for things like discussing tactics. They might as well be having a tactical meeting with their opponents sitting in and listening.”For example, if antifascist organisers were discussing their plans on social media, they can assume that a fascist organisation will be watching. Social media sites are the last place you want to post something like that,” he said.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- DEMAND ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE FOR POLITIkAL PRISONER ROBERT SETH HAYEZ!
- Newspaper That Printed Letter Calling For Obama’s Execution: Oops!
- Indigenous Futurisms Mixtape by RPMfm | Free Listening on SoundCloud ow.ly/2ZdfoS 9 hours ago
- Imprisoned Cree mother prevented from attending 22 year-old son’s funeral | APTN National NewsAPTN National News ow.ly/2ZdfoU 9 hours ago
- All Black Lives Matter: seeking justice for Sheku Bayoh | Media Diversified ow.ly/2ZdfoT 9 hours ago
- "It has been described as a ‘counter-extremism’ survey, consisting of undeniably loaded questions..." ow.ly/2Zdf5L 9 hours ago
- "It has been described as a ‘counter-extremism’ survey, consisting of undeniably loaded questions aimed..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lwKp2W 9 hours ago