“People involved in public protest should use social media to their strengths, like getting their message across. But they should not use them for things like discussing tactics. They might as well be having a tactical meeting with their opponents sitting in and listening.”For example, if antifascist organisers were discussing their plans on social media, they can assume that a fascist organisation will be watching. Social media sites are the last place you want to post something like that,” he said.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention – disinformation
- IRIN Global | EU starts to slam doors on asylum seekers | Global | Migration | Refugees/IDPs
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- Climate Change Monitoring and Information Network - Climate Change Monitoring and Information Network: It is no... ow.ly/38w9yQ 2 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: In Conversation with AfroAmerican US #HipHop artist #Phenomenon @mauriongates ow.ly/VeNXb https://t.co/WZtw41po67 4 hours ago
- "Todas las calles adyacentes estaban bloqueadas, y poco a poco nos rodearon a la entrada de la rue du..." ow.ly/38tGO8 23 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: In Conversation with AfroAmerican US #HipHop artist #Phenomenon @mauriongates ow.ly/VeNXb https://t.co/WZtw41po67 1 day ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent Aboriginals ow.ly/VePzf 1 day ago