“People involved in public protest should use social media to their strengths, like getting their message across. But they should not use them for things like discussing tactics. They might as well be having a tactical meeting with their opponents sitting in and listening.”For example, if antifascist organisers were discussing their plans on social media, they can assume that a fascist organisation will be watching. Social media sites are the last place you want to post something like that,” he said.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- We Finally Have A Candidate That Speaks To ‘White Males,’ GOP Congressman Says | ThinkProgress
- Scalise, David Duke and the stain on the Republican Party | TheHill
- Levi Shirley wanted to be a Marine. Instead, he died an American vigilante fighting ISIS in Syria.
- (U//FOUO) DHS Intelligence Assessment: Sovereign Citizen Extremist Ideology Driving Violence | Public Intelligence
- Police asked this 3D printing lab to recreate a dead man’s fingers to unlock his phone | Fusion
- #Austin Police Officer Says #BlackPeople Have Violent Tendencies / #Xenophobia #PoliceBrutality youtube.com/watch?v=FBVt6b… 15 minutes ago
- "In my opinion, the most dangerous stereotype and one that allows racism to flourish is the one that..." ow.ly/rmyX502HAkL 14 hours ago
- How to Hack an Election - How to Hack an Election ow.ly/N1Ez502HiNG 17 hours ago
- Paranoia-Rama: Obama's White Genocide Plot, Satanic LGBT Rights & Alex Jones Loses It ow.ly/9qyO502HeIM 18 hours ago
- We Finally Have A Candidate That Speaks To ‘White Males,’ GOP Congressman Says ow.ly/r6pC502HakO 19 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.