BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Video: Neo-Nazi Takeover? Ultra-nationalists take center stage amid political chaos in Ukraine (by RT) —... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i8q67 40 minutes ago
- Photo: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Ankara, Turkey: International Women’s Day march, March 8, 2014. MARCH 8 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6z4X 45 minutes ago
- Photo: soulbrotherv2: An African Princess Who Stood Unafraid Among Nazis Her autobiography is a... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6ZSl 46 minutes ago
- Photo: apihtawikosisan: lastrealindians: No preacher or government is forcing us by violence to forget who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6Txl 47 minutes ago
- yellingfox: The fact that the blogs that are making fun of my posts and hating me are white supremacists,... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6Jzd 47 minutes ago