BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mbeki to African leaders: Invest in ICT infrastructure to solve local challenges – Vanguard News
- Private police carry guns and make arrests, and their ranks are swelling – The Washington Post
- Man indicted for fatal beating of transgendered woman – NY Daily News
- David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Leaking Classified Information – BuzzFeed News
- Hispanics more likely than whites to say global warming is caused by humans | Pew Research Center
- DOJ: Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing - DOJ: Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing: Afric... ow.ly/2VtaOd 1 hour ago
- If the Ferguson Police Department is shut down, it'll be the second one for Darren Wilson ow.ly/2VtaOc 1 hour ago
- DOJ: #Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing ow.ly/JVRaC 2 hours ago
- MKO eyeing nuclear waste as economic opportunity | APTN National NewsAPTN National News ow.ly/2Vt0lp 2 hours ago
- Shawn Vestal: NAACP leader confronts hate with confidence - Spokesman.com - March 3, 2015 ow.ly/2Vt0lo 2 hours ago