BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 72,000 USD a Week Pay Rise for Queen Elizabeth — nsnbc international
- Right of Conscientious Objection Recognized In Rojava | The Rojava Report
- 125 Years After a Massacre, Native Americans Are Still Fighting to Take Back Wounded Knee | Mic
- ‘Leaked’ Memo Signals Danger of Stepped Up U.S. Aggression: Syria Needs a Real Revolution—Not an Even Worse Reactionary Bloodbath
- Former naval officer Chung Eui-sung reportedly collected brokerage fee of 300 billion won for just one project
- Trump and the GOP hate Native Americans - Trump and the GOP hate Native Americans ow.ly/2hVQ501UC4v 28 minutes ago
- #AntiFa ow.ly/Faq4301MmSh 35 minutes ago
- The movement that’s fueling Donald Trump’s white nationalist supporters | VICE News ow.ly/CePh501UqYb 1 hour ago
- Sacramento Neo-Nazis Pledge to 'Defend' Trump Supporters at RNC | News | teleSUR English ow.ly/A9ln501UqCk 1 hour ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/cTTq301MhG9 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.