BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Racist Trump Fan Arrested With Stockpile Of Pipe Bombs After Threatening Obama
- White House May Declassify 9/11 Files As Saudi Lobbying Intensifies
- Trump’s Foreign Policy Mishmash – Consortiumnews
- HANDRAHAN: Executive branch porn problem – Washington Times
- Swedish terror suspect ‘dumped bomb in toilet’ – The Local
- Racist Trump Fan Arrested With Stockpile Of Pipe Bombs After Threatening Obama ow.ly/8JWDeG 13 hours ago
- Spy director: Secret pages in 9/11 report could be released by June ow.ly/8JWArL 14 hours ago
- Why this Indian woman is using 'blackface' as solidarity - BBC News ow.ly/8JWAh3 14 hours ago
- AUDIO: 'Conscious Absurdity & the Commonplace Acceptance of Irrational Bollocks' is.gd/NAD7pq https://t.co/q2zs9Nzi1u 14 hours ago
- Jeremy Corbyn sets up inquiry into Labour antisemitism claims ow.ly/8JWx5y 15 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.