BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Why a Fire at CVS Got Worldwide Coverage and Burnt Black Churches Only a Hastag | Philly in Focus ow.ly/30OyIu 32 minutes ago
- #DylannRoof: Neo-Confederate Terrorism & #CaucasianParanoia In North America w/ @violentfanon --> APNS Public Radyo wp.me/p3dV9c-5u 1 hour ago
- Human Rights - Free West Papua ow.ly/P1jqJ 12 hours ago
- 10 Most Censored Countries - Committee to Protect Journalists ow.ly/30MWts 14 hours ago
- Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was... ow.ly/30MHr2 16 hours ago