BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Walmart Is Working with the FBI and Lockheed Martin to Spy on Striking Workers
- Port Fail: Vulnerability reveals real IP | Perfect Privacy
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- dailykos.com: Indian Child Removal: Racism, "Perverse Financial Incentives," and Willful Violation o... ow.ly/38qvPE 48 minutes ago
- Three Killed in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting Grasswire | Your Newsroom ow.ly/38qrHK 1 hour ago
- F is 4 #Fascism (& The Aryan Abattoir) An #Antifascismus Notebook wp.me/p3exIw-YV / tinyurl.com/qbsjlr5 https://t.co/ltJg235FST 4 hours ago
- 3 confirmed killed, gunman detained in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting ow.ly/38qhPz 4 hours ago
- Lest You Forget: Lavrov Reminds Turkey of Its Involvement in ISIL Oil Trade ow.ly/38qeNv 5 hours ago