BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- nydailynews.com / EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi government
- cbc.ca: Caseworkers not required to read full client files, fatality inquiry told
- National: Thousands of Campesinos March on Mexico City — SIPAZ Blog
- Failing Canada’s First Nations Children 16x9onglobal GLOBALNEWS — FIRST NATION
- Embattled Trump finds allies and inspiration in the lunatic fringe
- Remy Ma Explains How Incarcerated Black Women Are Routinely 'Forgotten' ow.ly/LgmV505EaKo 1 hour ago
- STD rates hit record high in United States - STD rates hit record high in United States ow.ly/5Y6i505E3RH 2 hours ago
- The Sixties Scoop - Home | Rewind with Michael Enright | CBC Radio ow.ly/Xu1W505E2Xb 2 hours ago
- State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan ow.ly/Z0Sd505DTQQ 3 hours ago
- Nuu-chah-nulth tired of waiting for crumbs from Canada | Ha-Shilth-Sa Newspaper ow.ly/T6Fv505DNTi 4 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.