The owners have been granted bail three times already, on September 14, on September 21, and on October 1: catastrophic kicks in the stomach to efforts of trade unions, labor rights activists and factory workers, and families of victims to hold the owners responsible for atrocious conditions that led to the fires, and properly mourn the deaths of their friends, coworkers and family. So today workers and family members are out in numbers, bearing pictures of the dead and signs demanding justice. They are making sure that this does not happen again. Already in the early morning there is a small victory: all major news channels have broken the news about the demonstration outside of the courthouse.The proceedings begin. The District Judge Abdullah Channa is listening to arguments presenting evidence that the factory gates were closed on orders of the owners and the general manager after the fire broke out. At the very least this amounts to unpardonable criminal negligence. Already at 10am the proceeding ends, but District Judge Channa withholds his judgment.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Pentagon Plans for Autonomous Systems | RealClearDefense
- WhatsApp to share users’ phone numbers with Facebook for targeted ads
- Trump’s Net Worth Isn’t His Only Claim That’s Fake | The Fiscal Times
- 4th World Radyo: North American Political Education Basics 102
- ‘The War Is Over’: FARC and Colombian State sign final peace deal — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- Report: Pakistan school textbooks riddled with religious 'hate material' ow.ly/hukQ503R30W 51 minutes ago
- #Fis4Fascism (& #TheAryanAbattoir) An #Antifa.scismus anti- #AltRight Notebook tinyurl.com/qbsjlr5 https://t.co/ltJg235FST 1 hour ago
- The Mismeasures Of Revisionist #Afrocentrism ow.ly/UG8g0 #Propaganda #BlackConservatives #AltRight https://t.co/cg8W5JdCfy 1 hour ago
- The Emergence of White Supremacy in #IndianCountry (2005) ow.ly/SWEle #AltRight #NDN 1 hour ago
- Of Caucasians, #Christians & Desperate White Men: #BlackLivesMatter ow.ly/V4zIL #AltRight https://t.co/sfdjefX1dv 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.