Between October 7th and 10th, 2012, with the start of the West Banks annual olive harvest, BTselem has documented five cases of injury to Palestinian farmers and their olive trees in the Ramallah and Nablus regions. In two incidents, settlers attacked farmers picking olives and damaged their yields. In three other cases, olive trees were discovered damaged or with the olives stolen, apparently by settlers. The direct attacks documented by BTselem occurred while members of the security forces were present. All the locations where damage to trees was discovered are familiar to the security forces as areas where Palestinians are subject to repeated harassment by settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Cuba Supports Fight vs. Racism, Discrimination and Xenophobia — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- Cop With History of Intimidation and Stalking Kills Innocent Unarmed Mentally Ill Man on Video
- Louisiana: Newly Released Video Shows Cops Killing 6-Year-Old Boy | Democracy Now!
- Federal government approves $11.4-billion LNG project in B.C. — Warrior Publications
- ‘Smash a P*ki’: Gang of school pupils launch vile race attack on Asian boy and post sick video online — dokumentationsarchiv
- Cuba Supports Fight vs. Racism, Discrimination and Xenophobia —... ow.ly/BgW9504Z1E6 3 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/wCCF304I1NG 3 hours ago
- I CARE - - Finns protest against racism after man assaulted at neo-Nazi rally dies ow.ly/nUoo504YYqF 4 hours ago
- U.S. Building New Drone Base in Niger - matthewaid: September 29, 2016 U.S. Military Is Building a $100 Million... ow.ly/rrQv504YYo6 4 hours ago
- Supporting the Battle Against the Dakota Access Pipeline: How You Can Support by Linda Black Elk ow.ly/OKl2504Ytgj 10 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.