Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- Japanese man gunned down in Bangladesh, IS takes credit; second foreigner shot in one week | The Indian Express
- German professor Jörg Baberowski hates refugees
- Staatsschutz prüft Maßnahmen – Neonazis listen Flüchtlingshelfer im Netz auf
- France’s Government Aims to Give Itself—and the NSA—Carte Blanche to Spy on the World « Aletho News
- (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) ow.ly/350sc4 5 hours ago
- Video: (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVcSjh 6 hours ago
- "In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVbybl 6 hours ago
- "Mah-hi-vist Goodblanket, an 18-year-old Cheyenne and Arapaho youth, died on December 21, 2013, after..." ow.ly/350oPA 6 hours ago
- An Independent Database Has Found Canada Lost Over 600 Missing or Murdered Aboriginal Men | VICE | Canada ow.ly/350oBH 6 hours ago