Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Man indicted for fatal beating of transgendered woman – NY Daily News
- David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Leaking Classified Information – BuzzFeed News
- Hispanics more likely than whites to say global warming is caused by humans | Pew Research Center
- PressTV-UAE financed Egypt military coup: Leaks
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- In 10 mins: 4thWorldRadyo Call-In line - Skype: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' / Tell the #4thWorld what U think abt #NetanyahuSpeech #MMIW #Dsquaw 1 hour ago
- Canadian fashion team's 'Dsquaw' line criticized for cultural insensitivity | Lifestyle from CTV News ow.ly/2VqYML 1 hour ago
- Now They Know How Many Holes it Takes to Fill the Academy's Hall: Fact-Checking 'American Sniper' - The Constantin... ow.ly/2VqPgR 2 hours ago
- Dispatches: Tunisia Blogger Jailing Shows Flaws In Legal System | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2VqPgS 2 hours ago
- Heard about the FBI Tracking of Keystone XL Activists? It’s Worse than You Thought. ow.ly/2VqMUM 2 hours ago