Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Petition: SAY NO TO DISNEYFICATION OF COLONIZATION! Tell Disney Not to Make “Princess of North Sudan”!
- Amtrak Passenger Claims DEA Agent Straight Up Stole $60 From His Wallet
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- "Landrieu also worked to expedite the approval of liquified natural gas export terminals, another..." ow.ly/2Z7I2h 9 hours ago
- This Militia Leader Wants To Be The Official 'Military Force' Of One Texas County ow.ly/2Z7DhP 10 hours ago
- Support Online Petition Investigate Death Jopi Flowing Running ow.ly/2Z7DhO 10 hours ago
- Burma passes restrictive population control bill | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2Z7DhQ 10 hours ago
- "Landrieu also worked to expedite the approval of liquified natural gas export terminals, another..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lmWY09 10 hours ago