Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Obama administration spied on German media, government – CNNPolitics.com
- Officer of the Year Eric Casebolt’z brutality inspirez courageouz youth to fight back (Black)
- Police Officer Shooting At Dog Hits Nearby Toddler, Leaves ‘Without Offering Help’
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- Security up across Gulf to thwart Daesh plots | Arab News - Security up across Gulf to thwart Daesh plots | Arab N... ow.ly/30UQt6 3 hours ago
- #Assimilation of the #Sami – Implementation and Consequences ow.ly/P9GhH 3 hours ago
- SA farm attacks to be raised at Aussie conference on crime victims | News24 ow.ly/30UHP5 4 hours ago
- "At first when they had contacted the company regarding reports from sources at several banks who..." ow.ly/30UwN5 6 hours ago
- Charges possible against church shooter’s associates | The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer ow.ly/30Utq0 6 hours ago