U.S. and UK weapons ammunition are linked to heart defects, brain dysfunctions and malformed limbs, according to a recent study.The report revealed a shocking rise in birth defects in Iraqi children conceived after the U.S. invasion.Titled ‘Metal Contamination and the Epidemic of Congenital Birth Defects in Iraqi Cities,’ the study was published by the Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. It revealed a connection between military activity in the country and increased numbers of birth defects, miscarriages and high levels of lead and mercury contamination.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Trump plans to target Clinton over Whitewater – POLITICO
- iPhone manufacturer Foxconn replaces nearly half of factory workers with robots
- DEA teaches agents to recreate evidence chains to hide methods
- Dirty tricks carried out for CSIS: ex-agent – The Globe and Mail
- Pro-Trump Alex Jones Threatens Violence Against Supporters Of “Inhuman, Parasitical Maggot,” “Hitler” Bernie Sanders
- Reclaim the Internet research reveals huge scale of social media #misogyny | Technology | The Guardian ow.ly/L48o300B0vE 41 minutes ago
- Elijah Wood: Hollywood Is Rife With Organized Child Abuse - Elijah Wood: Hollywood Is Rife With Organized Child... ow.ly/YE3v500H1lb 52 minutes ago
- Taiwan's First Female President Called "Unfit" to Lead For a Ridiculous Reason ow.ly/poSR500GX4U 1 hour ago
- Turkey as Terror: the Role of Ankara in the Brexit Referendum ow.ly/fgAm500GdK4 8 hours ago
- Leaked Tapes Suggest Brazil Senators Ousted President To Quash Corruption Probe ow.ly/w2wg500Gdiv 8 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.