U.S. and UK weapons ammunition are linked to heart defects, brain dysfunctions and malformed limbs, according to a recent study.The report revealed a shocking rise in birth defects in Iraqi children conceived after the U.S. invasion.Titled ‘Metal Contamination and the Epidemic of Congenital Birth Defects in Iraqi Cities,’ the study was published by the Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. It revealed a connection between military activity in the country and increased numbers of birth defects, miscarriages and high levels of lead and mercury contamination.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Timeline Photos – Shut Down Australia | Facebook
- Yemen talks should begin after halt to violence- Yemen Post English Newspaper Online
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and..." ow.ly/2XQem0 1 hour ago
- Cyberwar: Armenian, Turkish hackers targeting each other's govt websites ow.ly/2XQ8iA 1 hour ago
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and “militant”..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF1RUk 2 hours ago
- "In order to deflect criticism of the department, but really his leadership, Chief Beck is now..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF0Ay7 2 hours ago
- Video: The Fort Smith Police Department shared a hard drive with a lawyer for whistleblowers in the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jE-aTi 2 hours ago