TWO weeks after the election, it cannot be said that everything has calmed down, because Venezuela is and will be the hotbed of passion which all revolutions bring with them. Here is a look from the terrain cleared by an ample, transparent victory, as publicly acknowledged by the man who opposed President Hugo Chávez.The Bolivarian Revolution triumphed by a much larger margin than the right-wing media anticipated up until the last moment, when it solely highlighted that Henrique Capriles had filled the streets with supporters in response to his call for a return at all costs to the Venezuela of the Punto Fijo Agreement, in a kind of optical illusion contradicting the overwhelming crowds mobilized by Chávez. But all these tricks failed to produce the result desired by the oligarchy and its million-dollar external backing, whether in the form of $20 million from the United States, or the Spanish media and those which replicated it in Latin America.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo : TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist KrustyAllslopp
- How Britain funds the ‘propaganda war’ against Isis in Syria | World news | The Guardian
- The American Jewish scholar behind Labour’s ‘antisemitism’ scandal breaks his silence | openDemocracy
- Greenpeace dumps TTIP documents that show USA arm-twisting the EU / Boing Boing
- Syria’s Assad Used Chemical Arms Against ISIS – Middle East News – Haaretz
- TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist KrustyAllslopp ow.ly/8K6KcW 3 hours ago
- Hey, Beautiful! Gross Brooklyn Construction Workers Will Now Be Held Accountable for Street Harassment ow.ly/8K6DgB 4 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo : TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist @KrustyAllslopp ow.ly/4nqVeQ https://t.co/honKQ2mvDa 4 hours ago
- TheAngryindian : Afrika Bambaataa and the Politics of Embarrassment | [Modern Times] ow.ly/4nqT69 4 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'Conscious Absurdity & the Commonplace Acceptance of Irrational Bollocks' is.gd/NAD7pq https://t.co/q2zs9Nzi1u 4 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.