Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Cybersquatters giving some US presidential candidates a bad name
- Human Rights - Free West Papua ow.ly/P1jqJ 1 hour ago
- 10 Most Censored Countries - Committee to Protect Journalists ow.ly/30MWts 2 hours ago
- Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was... ow.ly/30MHr2 4 hours ago
- DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights - DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights: [readersu... ow.ly/30MFGL 4 hours ago
- Cuba becomes first nation ever to eradicate mother-to-baby HIV transmission ow.ly/30MFGM 4 hours ago