Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Surveillance planes spotted in the sky for days after West Baltimore rioting – The Washington Post
- Why is Senegal sending troops to Saudi Arabia? – BBC News
- Obama silent on Omaha Two case as UN human rights treaty review progresses – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- Video shows 4 black officers held at gunpoint by police – Black Politics on the Web
- The Tricky Business Of Combating The Islamic State In Minneapolis-St Paul | ThinkProgress
- Waltham Forest community condemns EDL march as counter-demo planned (From East London and West Essex Guardian Seri... ow.ly/2YiLlK 26 minutes ago
- It’s time to get uncomfortable and confront racism, white America. #IAmNotMikeBrown - The Anti-Media ow.ly/2YiLlJ 26 minutes ago
- Israeli NGO ‘Breaking the silence’ spoke to over 60 IDF soldiers... ow.ly/2YiJAy 28 minutes ago
- Video: Israeli NGO ‘Breaking the silence’ spoke to over 60 IDF soldiers about last summer’s Gaza offensive.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1kAbYSY 1 hour ago
- "“He has a group of around ten people and he is given all this media attention for his comments but he..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1kAbDTV 1 hour ago