Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Wikimedia v. NSA: Standing and the Fight for Free Speech and Privacy | Just Security
- SCLC director calls on black families to arm themselves | www.ajc.com
- Iran-backed rebels loot Yemen files about U.S. spy operations – LA Times
- Palestinians prepared to trigger case as they join ICC | Egypt Independent
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Moved from Prison to Intensive Care, Supporters Seek Access and Answers | Democracy Now!
- "She says it’s hate speech and must be investigated. "Completely horrendous. Like to say..." ow.ly/2WNE3v 24 minutes ago
- Disregarding Human Rights Concerns, US Resumes Arm Shipments To Egypt ow.ly/2WNDVV 25 minutes ago
- ynet אלפי פלסטינים תחת שלטון דאעש: נכבש מחנה אל-ירמוכ - חדשות ow.ly/2WNDVW 25 minutes ago
- Rafael Correa indulta a un expolic�a que quiso matarle en el intento golpista de 2010 | La Radio del Sur ow.ly/2WNDVX 25 minutes ago
- In 15mins --> 4thWorldRadyo taking Skype-calls: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' SUBJECT(s): #FloydDent #Mumia #JusticeforCindyGladue #MMIW 37 minutes ago