Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- On the blacklist: how did the UK’s top building firms get secret information on their workers? | UK news | The Guardian
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- More white evangelicals than American Jews say God gave Israel to the Jewish people | Pew Research Center ow.ly/2VkgfP 1 hour ago
- Police Killing of Unarmed Native American Continues To Receive Little Media Attention ow.ly/2VkgfQ 1 hour ago
- "Gantz’s period as chief of staff was a tumultuous one, as he found himself shepherding the IDF..." ow.ly/2VkfJK 1 hour ago
- RT @TheAngryindian: @NeilJEdmondson What my being Gullah have to do w/ you simply answering the question? 2 hours ago
- "Gantz’s period as chief of staff was a tumultuous one, as he found himself shepherding the IDF through..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1elY-fH 2 hours ago