Both parties looked to regional backers to foot large parts of the bill for the respective conventions. A number of well-heeled Tampa-area individuals and companies picked up much of the tab for the Republican Convention in August, while Charlotte, N.C.-based Bank Of America was the single largest source of financial support behind the Democratic Convention in that city in early September. But the money from Bank of America wasn’t a contribution — it was a loan Democrats had to take out to cover the cost of their event.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV-Daesh releases ‘hit list’ of US pilots
- Credit Bureaus Were the NSA of the 19th Century – The Atlantic
- Pentagon Disciplines 16 Of Its Own For Kunduz Hospital Airstrike
- The Truth Perspective: Interview: Paul Henry Abram on spying for NSA, hearing the shoot-down of Hammarskjold’s plane — Secret History — Sott.net
- World’s fastest jet MiG-31 intercepts US spy plane near Russia’s Far East — RT News
- Egypt's writers fear increasing restrictions - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East ow.ly/4niOk5 37 minutes ago
- #Suicide Prevention Conference : #ATSISPEP : The University of Western #Australia ow.ly/4niLF4 #Indigenous #Aboriginal 1 hour ago
- Colonia Dignidad: No ′glorious chapter′ for German diplomacy | Germany | DW.COM | 27.04.2016 ow.ly/8JZkBD 1 hour ago
- Previewing the inaugural Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference in Alice Springs t... ow.ly/8JZkBC 1 hour ago
- Support Native Americans - lesoleilluittoujours: •support dark skinned natives •support light skinned natives •... ow.ly/8JZktB 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.