Both parties looked to regional backers to foot large parts of the bill for the respective conventions. A number of well-heeled Tampa-area individuals and companies picked up much of the tab for the Republican Convention in August, while Charlotte, N.C.-based Bank Of America was the single largest source of financial support behind the Democratic Convention in that city in early September. But the money from Bank of America wasn’t a contribution — it was a loan Democrats had to take out to cover the cost of their event.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White
- Monsanto fabricó el fósforo blanco utilizado en los ataques israelíes a Gaza durante la Operación Plomo Fundido
- Pennsylvania Seeks Mumia Abu-Jamal’s Execution via Medical Neglect
- Gawker: Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Mexico Press Freedom: Veracruz State Prosecutor Criminalizes Murdered Journalist Anabel Flores Salazar to Cover... ow.ly/3bdjGi 14 minutes ago
- United Nations Group Says US Should Address Slavery, Reparations | The Source ow.ly/3bdjGj 14 minutes ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/Ye2rK 1 hour ago
- Status Indian player barred from All Native sports event - Status Indian player barred from All Native sports e... ow.ly/3bdbEA 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews | Jewish Telegraphic Agency ow.ly/3bdbzH 1 hour ago