The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of PCB Contamination
- More About Russia’s Election Meddling
- North Dakota SCT Awards Attorney Fees to Defendants in Indian Country Tort Claim Brought in State Court
- Couple can’t store data from camera pointed at next door’s garden
- Suspect in North Korea killing ‘thought she was taking part in TV prank’
- Video: U.S. Congress receives petition to impeach President Trump ow.ly/RCut509CVi9 1 day ago
- Ottawa to compensate, apologize to Canadians who were tortured in Syria - The Globe and Mail ow.ly/fjQo509CRBN 1 day ago
- "New and alarming patterns" of enforced disappearance emerging: Zeid | United Nations Radio ow.ly/BDhB509CRBM 1 day ago
- Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of... - Monsanto Can’t Shake Poisonous History of PCB Contamination Mons... ow.ly/cAuG509CR3n 1 day ago
- The Modern [AfroIndio] Times | 4th World Issues; #Antifaschismus Politic & Conscious #Afro-#Indigenismo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.