The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- McDonald’s faces worker pressure as shareholders meet – By Kim Gittleson BBC News, Chicago May 21st 2015
- White Cop Does Not Kill Black Motorist, Becomes National Hero
- ‘No Reason a Democrat Has to Be a Weakling’ – By MARK I. PINSKY May 20, 2015
- Nebraska lawmakers vote to abolish death penalty
- Permanent Michael Brown monument in Ferguson, USA
- “Newly released video has revealed the dying moments of an... ow.ly/2YXN8X 3 hours ago
- Video: “Newly released video has revealed the dying moments of an African-American active-duty soldier who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lPTSsY 4 hours ago
- Germany’s Asylum Seekers – You Can’t Evict a Movement | Inter Press Service ow.ly/2YWpcW 15 hours ago
- Israeli court approves Bedouin land confiscation | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2YVZfY 21 hours ago
- pewresearch: Is Chicago really the “murder capital” of... - pewresearch: Is Chicago really the “murder capital” of... ow.ly/2YVPhI 21 hours ago