TUCSON KGUN9-TV – It’s a story you have to see to believe and now, the proof is public.On Wednesday, the Tucson Police Department released surveillance video detailing the brutal beat down involving several off-duty Pima County Corrections Officer’s outside Tucson’s Buffet bar.KGUN 9 filed a request with TPD to get the video. In the video, you can see the officers messing around outside the bar. Seconds later, one officer steps away from the group and punches a bystander completely unprovoked.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Colin Kaepernick: I won't stand 'to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people' ow.ly/opF4503UXaj 13 hours ago
- The Mismeasures Of Revisionist #Afrocentrism ow.ly/UG8g0 #Propaganda #BlackConservatives #FarRight https://t.co/cg8W5JdCfy 14 hours ago
- When Victims Become Victimisers: #Zionism’s Angry Xenophobic War Against Itself ow.ly/UX63F https://t.co/uwIRAYGqYn 16 hours ago
- HEIDEGGER'S CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo-Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/Vp1Gd https://t.co/fA0sTNq2ip 17 hours ago
- Slavery In Amerika — Never Abolished, Just Refurbished - moorbey: Slavery In Amerika — Never Abolished, Just Re... ow.ly/QfdJ503UEHd 18 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.