October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories
- Bolivian-Venezuelan Military construction team begins work on TIPNIS highway
- New Paramilitary Attack in the Caracol of Resistance towards a New Dawn, La Garrucha
- Ninth Circuit (Largely) Rejects Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission Challenge to Oil & Gas Exploration Permits
- Cybersquatters giving some US presidential candidates a bad name
- Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was... ow.ly/30MHr2 54 minutes ago
- DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights - DOJ: Ferguson Police 'Violated' Free Speech Rights: [readersu... ow.ly/30MFGL 1 hour ago
- Cuba becomes first nation ever to eradicate mother-to-baby HIV transmission ow.ly/30MFGM 1 hour ago
- Video: Published on Jun 29, 2015 A Federal Heights police officer was caught on a body cam beating a man in... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1oTCMEv 1 hour ago
- "The affected user, computer programmer Jacky Alciné, took to Twitter to post proof of the Google..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1oT9_rX 1 hour ago