October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard
- Leaked memo suggests biker gangs could target Houston law enforcement – Houston Chronicle
- McDonald’s faces worker pressure as shareholders meet – By Kim Gittleson BBC News, Chicago May 21st 2015
- White Cop Does Not Kill Black Motorist, Becomes National Hero
- ‘No Reason a Democrat Has to Be a Weakling’ – By MARK I. PINSKY May 20, 2015
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard | APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/Nk4sA 11 hours ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." ow.ly/2YYDiv 14 hours ago
- Islamic State asserts responsibility for Shiite mosque blast in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post ow.ly/2YYDeC 14 hours ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRIFGV 15 hours ago
- "Video obtained by The Associated Press showed federal police coming under fire and bodies strewn..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRHrx5 15 hours ago