October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- : politico.com : Trump Brags That He Makes Money Off the Misfortunes of Americans
- Trump Repeatedly Cites CBS Poll Saying He Won Debate (Which Doesn’t Even Exist) | Mediaite
- Lawmakers clash over race claims in Flint aid delay | TheHill
- Utah man missing since 2004 is married and teaching English in North Korea, article says | The Salt Lake Tribune
- Copz are still shooting to kill at Amerika’z largest police-training exercise | Moorbey’z Blog
- California Cop Involved in Alfred Olango Shooting Death is Serial Dick Texter who Should have been Fired - PINA... ow.ly/jdc6504W0SQ 41 minutes ago
- "The global picture for funding all humanitarian response work is one of persistent and chronic..." ow.ly/C9zw504VVKe 1 hour ago
- "I Called You to Help Me, But You Killed My Brother": Police Shoot Dead Unarmed African-American Man | Democrac... ow.ly/uf9E504VVW7 1 hour ago
- Normalistas heridos, detenidos y desaparecidos hoy en Michoacán – Desinformémonos ow.ly/4LYY504VVW6 1 hour ago
- BERNAMA - Op Noda: 22 Human Trafficking Victims Rescued, 39 Arrested ow.ly/sFXq504VH88 3 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.