October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- COINTELPRO warrior Dhoruba bin Wahad attacked by New Black Panther Party – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- LAPD & Chicago bought “Stingrays on steroids” with asset-forfeiture & DHS money – Boing Boing
- PNAC’S HEGEMONIC AGENDA: IS SYRIA NEXT TO PAY THE PRICE?
- Majestic 12 – Wikipedia
- "Secretary of State John Kerry was quick to manage the damage. “We are grateful to Ambassador Jawad..." ow.ly/33j9Db 7 hours ago
- EU migrant crisis: 50 refugees found 'suffocated' in the back of a single lorry in Austria, reports - Europe - Wor... ow.ly/33j463 8 hours ago
- "The newborn’s father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, today claimed that authorities at the Government..." ow.ly/33j379 8 hours ago
- "Secretary of State John Kerry was quick to manage the damage. “We are grateful to Ambassador Jawad for..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1s_5rJZ 8 hours ago
- "The newborn’s father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, today claimed that authorities at the Government General..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1sz-Pig 9 hours ago