October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- From Console to Trigger: How Pentagon “Exploits” Video Game Culture to Wire Youth for War | Democracy Now!
- GOP establishment fears Donald Trump could permanently tarnish Republican party image – The Boston Globe
- Former al-Qaeda mufti: I condemn ISIL attacks – Al Jazeera English
- Dell apologizes for preinstalling bogus root-certificate on computers / Boing Boing
- Teen who ran away to join ISIS allegedly beaten to death when she tried to leave
- From Console to Trigger: How Pentagon "Exploits" Video Game Culture to Wire Youth for War | Democracy Now! ow.ly/38lMQq 4 hours ago
- AWARE-LA - Statement in Solidarity with #BlackLivesMatter... | Facebook ow.ly/38lC8I 5 hours ago
- GOP establishment fears Donald Trump could permanently tarnish Republican party image - The Boston Globe ow.ly/38lBDP 5 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #DrBenCarson does not Speak 4 Me & Other COINTELPRO Distractions in N.America is.gd/tncaSh https://t.co/vMYnBt4a0E 6 hours ago
- #WhiteOnWhiteCrime more prevalent than #BlackOnBlack | Call & Post Newspaper | Cleveland, Ohio ( twitthat.com/3MIM5 ) 6 hours ago